Posted on 2014-02-27, by tactools.
English | ISBN: 1937785440 | 2013 | 250 pages | PDF, EPUB | 21 MB
You'll do hands-on coding in every chapter. You'll start by building simple animated shapes, then make your own player--who can do cartwheels! You'll learn how to build your own games from start to finish, including a monster eating fruit, a cave puzzle, and rafting on a river. You'll animate simple shapes to create a model of the solar system, and make your own website so that you can show off your games with your friends. If you just want to make games, jump to the lessons focusing on projects. To understand some of the theory better or if you need some help with functions, turn to the chapters that explain the programming concepts. We'll walk you carefully through all the math needed to bring games to life.
Best of all, you get to create awesome games and say, "I made this!"
===== rapidgator =====
===== uploaded.net =====
===== Tactools Direct Links =====
- Ebooks list page : 25322
- 2013-12-233D Game Programming for Kids
- 2019-02-13Scratch Programming for kids & Scratch Game Programming
- 2014-05-10Android Game Programming For Dummies
- 2013-12-23Android Game Programming For Dummies
- 2013-07-16Android Game Programming For Dummies
- 2012-04-19Beginning Java SE 6 Game Programming by Jonathan S. Harbour [REPOST] - Removed
- 2012-02-05Beginning Flash Game Programming For Dummies [ReUpload]
- 2011-09-16Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB.NET
- 2011-05-18C Game Programming For Dummies
- 2019-11-23Unity Game Programming For Absolute Beginner
- 2019-11-18Programming for Kids and Beginners Learn to Code in Scratch
- 2019-11-16Game Programming for Beginners Learn C# Coding in Unity
- 2019-10-21iPhone App Programming for iOS7 Create a real iOS app
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.