Posted on 2018-12-10, by nokia241186.
3Dflow 3DF Zephyr Aerial 4.009 | 192.5 mb
3Dflow is pleased to announce the availability of 3DF Zephyr 4.0, this update is a major release the merged a lot of development branches that have been brewing for quite a while.
- Faster processing - the full pipeline has been improved a lot, and processing times have been improved significantly during the Structure from Motion, Multiview Stereo and Meshing phases - all of this with even an improved accuracy.
- Improved tools - many small fixes and improvements have been integrated with this update, which includes better selection tools, better gizmo, a quick project wizard and much more are awaiting you in the user friendly interface you all know and love!
- FlowEngine C++ SDK - the new version of our C++ SDK, FlowEngine, is now available for both Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux platform (100% compatible with the vfx platform). Did you know there is also a Free SDK edition, limited to 50 photos, which is the perfect companion to our 3DF Zephyr Free edition?
- Camera calibration manager - often on the go? Use this handy tool to pre-download camera calibrations from our server by simply uploading a JPG and store it offline for later use.
- Preset manager - you can now easily share and download presets directly from Zephyr in a user friendly. Simply insert the preset ID and let zephyr download it from our server.
- Quad support for OBJ and FBX formats - you can now feed zephyr quads when re-importing a mesh for re-texturing.
Other interesting features are DTM from Dem generation, orthophoto from unstructured clouds, improved 32 bit texture workflow, XMP workflow during batch job setup, mesh uberdensification with/without high frequency gain, and many other new tools and feature have been added, including a the new full German language support!
[b[i]The full changelog for 3DF Zephyr 4.0 is the following:[/i][/b]
- Improved SfM speed and accuracy
- Improved MvS speed and accuracy
- Improved mesh generation speed and accuracy
- Sharper photoconsistency during mesh generation
- FlowEngine and FlowEngine free C++ SDK now available
- Added camera calibration manager
- Added preset manager
- Added new selection tools
- Added quad support for import/export with custom UVs (OBJ,FBX)
- Added German language support
- Added automatic DTM from DEM function (3DF Zephyr Aerial only)
- Added orthophoto from unstructured point clouds (3DF Zephyr Aerial only)
- Added densification to mesh/textured mesh with or without high frequency gain
- Added quick project wizard
- Added improved control points workflow for unstructured objects
- Added "enable mask" on "add photos" function
- Added custom band colors transformation to stereo and mesh objects
- Added custom grid logo option
- Added XMP workflow in batch tool
- Added Discord integration (can be disabled in options)
- Added bounding box import/export function
- Improved 32/16bit texture workflow
- Improved gizmo support
- Improved import mesh with custom UV
- Improved wizard on-screen tips
- Improved point cloud coloring for unstructured objects
- Fixed topology and triangles unification on export
- Fixed FBX camera export misalignments
- Video export 3Dflow logo is no longer mandatory in 3DF Zephyr Lite
About 3DF Zephyr. 3DF Zephyr allows you to automatically reconstruct 3D models from photos. The process is completely automatic and no coded targets, manual editing or special equipments are needed. 3DF Zephyr is built on top of our proprietary, cutting-edge, reconstruction technology. 3DF Zephyr comes with a user friendly interface, and the possibility to export in many common 3D formats or even to generate lossless video without the need of external tools. Furthermore it is possible to generate true orthophotos, digital elevation models (DTM) and even calculating areas, volumes, angles and contour lines. 3DF Zephyr is the perfect tool for modeling from reality.
Here in 3Dflow we worked really hard to build up both the core technologies and the user interface. The obtained solution is in all probability the most accurate, completely automatic, best engineered multiview-stereo algorithm available on the market.
About 3DF Zephyr Aerial. 3DF Zephyr Aerial is a new solution based on 3DF Zephyr tailored and designed for surveying professionals: with a new set of tools specifically thought for day to day geographic surveys and analysis, aerial/UAVs mapping, architecture and more.
With its first release, 3DF Zephyr aerial will feature new tools for contour lines generation (both manual and automatic generation) , single sections and track sections. Other improvements include a better georeferencing system (supporting Projected Coordinate Systems) and Exif/GPS data integration.
About 3Dflow s.r.l. 3Dflow is a dynamic, innovative company committed to providing cutting-edge solutions and software components involving Photogrammetry, 3D modeling of reality, 3D processing and 3D visual effects. Our customers ranges from small local industries to worldwide leading entertainment companies.
logo-ts_PNG-WEBIn 2014 3Dflow joins Techno Seed, a non profit Technology Incubator hosted by Friuli Innovazione and funded by Ministry of Productive Activities. Its purpose is to promote entrepreneurial grounding activities in the ICT field.
logoIn 2014 3Dflow joins DITEDI - District of Digital Technologies. This district includes over 800 companies active in the field of ICT and new technologies and has been operating since 2009 with the aim of enhancing the competitiveness and the degree of innovation.
Product: 3Dflow 3DF Zephyr Aerial
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.3dflow.net
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista or newer
Size: 192.5 mb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38060
- 2018-11-223Dflow 3DF Zephyr Aerial 4.009
- 2018-11-163Dflow 3DF Zephyr Aerial 4.009
- 2018-11-053Dflow 3DF Zephyr Aerial 4.009
- 2018-11-053Dflow 3DF Zephyr Aerial 4.009
- 2014-05-023DFlow 3DF Zephyr Pro v1.009 Retail WIN
- 2014-05-023DFlow 3DF Zephyr Pro v1.009 Retail (x86/x64)
- 2014-04-303DFlow 3DF Zephyr Pro v1.009 Retail Win32/Win64
- 2014-04-303DFlow 3DF Zephyr Pro v1.009
- 2014-04-273DFlow 3DF Zephyr Pro v1.009
- 2014-04-263DFlow 3DF Zephyr Pro v1.009 Retail WIN
- 2019-10-103DF Zephyr Aerial v4.513 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-10-093DF Zephyr Aerial v4.512 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-09-253DF Zephyr Aerial v4.507 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-09-243DF Zephyr Aerial 4.507
- 2019-09-163DF Zephyr Aerial v4.509 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-09-123DF Zephyr Aerial v4.509 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-09-073DF Zephyr Aerial 4.507 (x64)
- 2019-08-293DF Zephyr Aerial v4.507 (x64) Multilanguage
- 2019-08-283DF Zephyr Aerial 4.507
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.