Posted on 2019-12-03, updated at 2019-12-09, by everest555.
Video: .mp4 (640x480, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 6 hour | Size: 4.58 GB
What you'll learn
Simple, easy to understand guidance each day to get you started, motivated and ready for your Complete Yoga Lifestyle
By the end of day 7, learn to build basic, safe sequences for your home practice
Easily create your own classes using the simplicity of iTunes playlists
Understand exactly how to use props intelligently and modify any posture
Yoga Secret Revealed! Unlock the alignment of EVERY pose from Tadasana (Mountain Pose)!
Learn safe techniques for doing headstand away from the wall, and learn how to support yourself in shoulderstand
Gain insight into yoga with a brief history of modern yoga: learn where it came from and how it got here
A modern-day introduction to the Yoga Sutras, including applications for your every day life
Over 4 hours of Instructional Video!
This easy and empowering, real-life, and comprehensive course is taught by Alanna Kaivalya , voted one of America's favorite yoga instructors under the age of 40 by Yoga Journal Magazine , and an expert in making the timeless, enriching power of yoga accessible to the modern day practitioner.
The online yoga classes have been developed to teach you, in only 7 days, how to live the yoga lifestyle you've been dreaming of to help maintain a healthy body, a clear mind, and an uplifted spirit. This innovative method of teaching shows you exactly how to incorporate yoga into your everyday life by giving you a 7 day primer that you can continue to follow every week, or simply follow Alanna's week-long guidance to take your yoga practice to the next level and feel empowered, invigorated and enlightened!
Yoga's health benefits are well recognized by the global community and Alanna makes the yoga practice simple, easy to follow and accessible so you can understand exactly how to live like a yogi- both on and off the mat.
As a bonus to the video portion of the program, you receive lectures on yoga philosophy to help you get started on a path of mental clarity, and a comprehensive course guide that will continue to be a valued resource anytime - long after your first 7 days leading a complete yoga lifestyle!
What is a Complete Yoga Lifestyle?
1 Body - Yoga promises personal transformation and health. To fulfill this promise as a yogi, you start each day by doing your practice. A yoga practice can be as short as 5 minutes or as long as 90. The key is consistency. This course shows you exactly how to craft and create your yoga routine to become a natural part of your life - just like brushing your teeth.
2 Mind - Alanna offers you insight not only into the health-restoring benefits of yoga, but also into the mind-clearing benefits of the yoga philosophy by keeping it real, practical and down to earth. Yoga philosophy is an easy lens to look through and change your perspective on life. Alanna shares with you simple, uncomplicated ways to do this and make life look a little brighter.
3 Spirit - Unfettered by dogma or doctrine, Alanna's modern day wisdom illuminates the power of the yoga practice to bring complete well-being, beginning with the transformation of the body and the clearing of the mind, but also by giving insights as to how to live with a free and open heart. It's simple, and it starts with our intention, our focus on our breath and using our yoga practice to affect more than just what happens on our mat. Her lectures will show you creative ways to let your yoga practice change you...and your world.
- 2019-12-097 Days to Living Your Yoga Practice!
- Ebooks list page : 41987
- 2019-01-03Namaslay Rock Your Yoga Practice, Tap Into Your Greatness, & Defy Your Limits
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Pick Your Yoga Practice: Exploring and Understanding Different Styles of Yoga
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Namaslay: Rock Your Yoga Practice, Tap Into Your Greatness, & Defy Your Limits
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Energy Medicine Yoga: Amplify the Healing Power of Your Yoga Practice
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Anatomy, Stretching & Training for Yoga: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most from Your Yoga Practice
- 2014-01-21Pick Your Yoga Practice: Exploring and Understanding Different Styles of Yoga - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-03Pick Your Yoga Practice: Exploring and Understanding Different Styles of Yoga
- 2013-04-05Yoga on the Ball: Enhance Your Yoga Practice Using the Exercise Ball
- 2013-03-20Tree Yoga: A Workbook: Strengthen Your Personal Yoga Practice Through the Living Wisdom of Trees (repost)
- 2009-10-13Tree Yoga: A Workbook: Strengthen Your Personal Yoga Practice Through the Living Wisdom of Trees
- 2019-09-12Find your own home yoga practice
- 2018-05-08Yoga Your Home Practice Companion A Complete Practice and Lifestyle Guide Yoga Programmes, Meditation Exercises, and
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Yoga for your Type: An Ayurvedic Approach to Your Asana Practice
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Yoga Beyond the Mat: How to Make Yoga Your Spiritual Practice
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Glory Days: Living Your Promised Land Life Now
- 2017-11-09[PDF] 31 Days of Living Well and Spending Zero: Freeze Your Spending. Change Your Life.
- 2016-12-04Yoga Beyond the Mat How to Make Yoga Your Spiritual Practice
- 2012-11-01DOWNLOAD Yoga for your Type: An Ayurvedic Approach to Your Asana Practice by Dr. David Frawley - Removed
- 2012-05-02Yoga Your Home Practice Companion
- 2012-05-01Yoga Your Home Practice Companion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.