Posted on 2012-02-08. By anonymous.
Advance Music | 2006 | English | ASIN: B002TW94YA | PDF/MP3 | 173 pages | 109 MB
This book should be seen as a method to help the artist to develop his or her own way when trying to improvise chromatically. Through the concepts and examples offered, the improvisor should be able to use this material alongside already familiar tonal ideas. Specifically, the book serves as a guide for organizing chromaticism into a coherent musical statement meant to satisfy both the intellectual and emotional needs of artistic creation. The reader will be introduced to more than one way of conceiving chromatic lines and harmonies. There is nothing theoretically complex or new in the text, it is the organization of the material as well as many musical examples and transcriptions (Bach, Scriabin, Coltrane, Shorter, Hancock, Beirach, Liebman a.o.) which should serve to inspire musicians to expand their usual diatonic vocabulary. This book also provides insight into the style of playing that David Liebman is known for. In addition the book contains 100 assorted solo lines and 100 chord voicings.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free Songsheets & Tabs HERE <<<
- Ebooks list page : 17418
- 2013-05-27A Chromatic Approach to Jazz Harmony and Melody
- 2018-10-24Modern Jazz Piano: A Study In Harmony And Improvisation
- 2018-01-09[PDF] A Creative Approach to Jazz Piano Harmony
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Jazz Arranging and Composing : A Linear Approach
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Creating Jazz Counterpoint: New Orleans, Barbershop Harmony, and the Blues (American Made Music Series)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] A Creative Approach to Jazz Piano Harmony
- 2016-07-21Creating Jazz Counterpoint New Orleans, Barbershop Harmony, and the Blues
- 2014-02-06Ron Miller, "Modal Jazz Composition and Harmony, vol. 2" (repost)
- 2014-02-04Ron Miller, "Modal Jazz Composition and Harmony, vol. 1" (repost)
- 2012-10-01Lagrange Multiplier Approach to Variational Problems and Applications (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2012-09-07Lagrange Multiplier Approach to Variational Problems and Applications (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2012-02-10Bill Dobbins Jazz Arranging and Composing A Linear Approach
- 2012-02-08Modern Jazz Piano: A Study In Harmony And Improvisation
- 2012-02-08The Chord Scale Theory and Jazz Harmony (Repost)
- 2011-09-24A Combinatorial Approach to Matrix Theory and Its Applications - Removed
- 2011-05-09The Chord Scale Theory and Jazz Harmony
- 2010-09-16Bill Dobbins - A Creative Approach To Jazz Piano Harmony
- 2010-05-13Jazz Arranging and Composing: A Linear Approach
- 2010-02-04Quartal Harmony: Modern Jazz Comping and Voicings
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.