[share_ebook] A Colonial Economy in Crisis: Burma's Rice Cultivators and the World Depression of the 1930s
Author: Ian Brown
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2012-01-15, by LionFar.
|Title:A Colonial Economy in Crisis: Burma's Rice Cultivators and the World Depression of the 1930s
|Description:The book challenges the orthodox argument that rural populations which abandoned self-sufficiency to become single commodity producers, and were supposedly very vulnerable to the commodity price collapse of the 1930s Depression, did not suffer as much as has been supposed. It shows how the effects of the depression were complicated, varying between regions, between different kinds of economic actors, and over time, and shows how the 'victims' of the depression were not passive, working imaginatively to mitigate their circumstances.
Download A Colonial Economy in Crisis: Burma's Rice Cultivators and the World Depression of the 1930s
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILEPOST
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 17049
- 2017-02-14[PDF] A Colonial Economy in Crisis: Burma's Rice Cultivators and the World Depression of the 1930s (Routledge Studies in the Modern History of Asia)
- 2012-01-15A Colonial Economy in Crisis: Burma's Rice Cultivators and the World Depression of the 1930s
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Political Economy of Pharmaceutical Patents: US Sectional Interests and the African Group at the WTO (Global Health)
- 2013-12-16Burma Victory: Imphal, Kohima and the Chindits – March 1944 to May 1945
- 2013-09-13National Intellectual Capital and the Financial Crisis in France, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom
- 2010-12-02The Political Economy of Managed Migration: Nonstate Actors, Europeanization, and the Politics of Designing Migration Policies
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Economy and the Future: A Crisis of Faith (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Public Economy in Crisis: Why We Need an Economics of Popular Sovereignty (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Crises of Global Economies and the Future of Capitalism: Reviving Marxian Crisis Theory (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2017-01-16[PDF] America the Possible: Manifesto for a New Economy (American Crisis)
- 2014-03-16The Greek Economy and the Crisis: Challenges and Responses (repost)
- 2013-03-22The Roller Coaster Economy: Financial Crisis, Great Recession, and the Public Option
- 2013-03-05The Financial Crisis and the Free Market Cure: Why Pure Capitalism is the World Economy’s Only Hope
- 2012-05-18West Indies Accounts: Essays on the History of the British Caribbean and the Atlantic Economy
- 2012-03-20LGBT Transnational Identity and the Media: Post Colonial - Post Queer By Christopher Pullen - Removed
- 2012-03-13The Greek Economy and the Crisis: Challenges and Responses
- 2011-09-01Crisis Negotiations: Managing Critial Incidents and Hostage Situations in Law Enforcement and Corrections
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.