Posted on 2014-03-30. By anonymous.
2012 | ISBN: 0817683240 | 342 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Building on the author's previous edition on the subject (Introduction to Linear Algebra, Jones & Bartlett, 1996), this book offers a refreshingly concise text suitable for a standard course in linear algebra, presenting a carefully selected array of essential topics that can be thoroughly covered in a single semester. Although the exposition generally falls in line with the material recommended by the Linear Algebra Curriculum Study Group, it notably deviates in providing an early emphasis on the geometric foundations of linear algebra. This gives students a more intuitive understanding of the subject and enables an easier grasp of more abstract concepts covered later in the course. The focus throughout is rooted in the mathematical fundamentals, but the text also investigates a number of interesting applications, including a section on computer graphics, a chapter on numerical methods, and many exercises and examples using MATLAB. Meanwhile, many visuals and problems (a complete solutions manual is available to instructors) are included to enhance and reinforce understanding throughout the book. Brief yet precise and rigorous, this work is an ideal choice for a one-semester course in linear algebra targeted primarily at math or physics majors. It is a valuable tool for any professor who teaches the subject.
- Ebooks list page : 25857
- 2013-01-13A Concise Introduction to Linear Algebra [Repost]
- 2013-01-04A Concise Introduction to Linear Algebra (Repost)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] A Concise Introduction to Linear Algebra
- 2013-11-05Introduction to Linear Algebra (repost)
- 2013-01-17Introduction to Linear Algebra (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-27A (Terse) Introduction to Linear Algebra (repost)
- 2012-11-15A Concise Introduction to Linear Algebra
- 2013-11-30Introduction to Non-linear Algebra (repost)
- 2013-06-01Introduction to Linear Algebra, Fourth Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-26Introduction to Linear Algebra, Third Edition (repost)
- 2012-08-18Introduction to Linear Algebra (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) 2nd edition by Serge A. Lang (Repost)
- 2012-05-28Introduction to Linear Algebra, Fourth Edition (Repost)
- 2012-01-16Introduction to Linear Algebra by Frank M. Stewart (Repost)
- 2012-01-02Linear Algebra Second Edition by Serge A. Lang
- 2011-12-28An Introduction to Linear Algebra by L. Mirsky (Repost)
- 2011-12-05Introduction to Linear Algebra (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-10-01An Introduction to Wavelets Through Linear Algebra [Repost]
- 2011-08-29[FSN] Introduction to Linear Algebra, Third Edition [Repost]
- 2011-08-07Introduction to Linear Algebra (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics) 2nd edition by Serge A. Lang (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.