Posted on 2012-12-07. By anonymous.
English | 2004 | ISBN: 076194768X, 0761947698 | Pages: 168 | PDF | 4 MB
A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology gives an accessible overview of the field for psychology students and anyone considering training as a clinical psychologist.
Setting out the theoretical and practical dimensions of clinical psychology, the authors examine its origins, knowledge base and applications with different client groups, in different contexts and through different modalities (individuals, groups, couples, families and organizations). They also highlight issues affecting everyday practice - from professional relationships to government policy.
Drawing on the first-hand experiences of people who have recently qualified, the book describes the process of training and the transition that takes place from trainee to practitioner. Throughout, the book captures a sense of clinical psychology as a dynamic and changing field which has grown up fast alongside other more established professions involved in mental health care and which is continuing to evolve in response to contemporary needs.
As an overview of the field, A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology is an ideal text for undergraduate and post-graduate students in psychology and as initial reading for clinical psychology courses.
- Ebooks list page : 20726
- 2018-12-12A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology - K. Cheshire, D. Pilgrim (Sage, 2004)
- 2017-03-1800065-A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology - K. Cheshire, D. Pilgrim (Sage, 2004)
- 2013-11-06A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology [Repost]
- 2009-05-10Katherine Cheshire, David Pilgrim - A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- 2009-01-13A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- 2013-11-08Introduction to Clinical Psychology: An Evidence-Based Approach (repost)
- 2018-07-08Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- 2018-01-07[PDF] A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology (Short Introductions to the Therapy Professions)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Introduction to Clinical Psychology, 3rd Canadian Edition
- 2014-02-07A Short Introduction to Intuitionistic Logic (Repost)
- 2014-01-18The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology [Repost]
- 2013-11-14Guidelines for the Systematic Treatment of the Depressed Patient (Guidebooks in Clinical Psychology) (repost)
- 2013-11-11Vanja Orlans, â€ŽSusan Van Scoyoc - A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology
- 2013-11-06Vanja Orlans, Susan Van Scoyoc - A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology
- 2013-08-25From Neurology to Methodology and Back: An Introduction to Clinical Neuroengineering (repost)
- 2013-05-30Psychology and Crime: An Introduction to Criminological Psychology (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-05-18The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology (repost)
- 2013-03-27From Neurology to Methodology and Back: An Introduction to Clinical Neuroengineering [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.