Posted on 2014-02-07. By anonymous.
English | 2000-10-31 | ISBN: 0306463946 | 131 pages | PDF | 2.5 mb
Intuitionistic logic is presented here as part of familiar classical logic which allows mechanical extraction of programs from proofs. to make the material more accessible, basic techniques are presented first for propositional logic; Part II contains extensions to predicate logic. This material provides an introduction and a safe background for reading research literature in logic and computer science as well as advanced monographs. Readers are assumed to be familiar with basic notions of first order logic. One device for making this book short was inventing new proofs of several theorems. The presentation is based on natural deduction. The topics include programming interpretation of intuitionistic logic by simply typed lambda-calculus (Curry-Howard isomorphism), negative translation of classical into intuitionistic logic, normalization of natural deductions, applications to category theory, Kripke models, algebraic and topological semantics, proof-search methods, interpolation theorem. The text developed from materal for several courses taught at Stanford University in 1992-1999.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 25075
- 2018-01-04[PDF] A Short Introduction to Intuitionistic Logic (University Series in Mathematics)
- 2017-01-16[PDF] A Short Introduction to Intuitionistic Logic (University Series in Mathematics)
- 2012-09-07Logic: A Very Short Introduction by Graham Priest (Repost)
- 2014-05-05An Algebraic Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Repost)
- 2014-04-29Introduction to Medieval Logic (Repost)
- 2014-03-22Logic with Trees: An Introduction to Symbolic Logic [Repost]
- 2013-12-26A Concise Introduction to Mathematical Logic (repost)
- 2013-11-06A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology [Repost]
- 2013-04-06A Friendly Introduction to Mathematical Logic (repost)
- 2012-12-23Validated Numerics: A Short Introduction to Rigorous Computations (Repost)
- 2012-12-07A Short Introduction to Clinical Psychology (Repost)
- 2012-11-04History: A Very Short Introduction by John Arnold (Repost)
- 2012-10-14Egyptian Myth: A Very Short Introduction by Geraldine Pinch (Repost)
- 2012-10-13Christianity: A Very Short Introduction by Linda Woodhead (Repost)
- 2012-10-13Classical Mythology: A Very Short Introduction by Helen Morales (Repost)
- 2012-10-13Ancient Egypt: A Very Short Introduction by Ian Shaw (Repost)
- 2012-10-12Anarchism: A Very Short Introduction by Colin Ward (Repost)
- 2012-09-24An Algebraic Introduction to Mathematical Logic [Repost]
- 2012-02-18Logic With Trees: An Introduction To Symbolic Logic-repost - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.