Posted on 2013-04-05. By anonymous.
English | 2004 | ISBN: 1584503440 | PDF | 594 pages | 77,1 mb
AI Game Engine Programming provides game developers with the tools and wisdom necessary to create modern game AI engines. It takes programmers from theory to actual game development, with usable code frameworks designed to go beyond merely detailing how a technique might be used. In addition, it surveys the capabilities of the different techniques used. In addition, it surveys the capabilities of the different techniques used in some current AI engines, and covers common pitfalls, design considerations, and optimizations. If you're having difficulty determining which techniques to use, or looking for working code best suited to a particular game, you'll find the answers here. You'll also find a clean, usable interface for a variety of game AI techniques with an emphasis on primary decision-making paradigms. The book provides insightful coverage of a variety of subjects important to AI engine development, and ties them together masterfully to form an indispensable reference. Part I provides an overall look at game AI, covers the basic terminology used in the book, reviews underlying concepts of game AI, and dissects the parts of a game AI engine. Part II covers specific game genres (RPG, TRS, FTPS, Shooter, Sports, Racing, Strategy, Adventure, Fighting, Platform, and miscellaneous) and explains how they use different AU paradigms. It also covers the move common solutions to the problems posed by each genre. Some of the problems include, dealing with direct AI and human interactions, using scripting languages appropriately, and general intelligence/entertainment balancing. Part III provides the actual code implementations for the basic AI techniques such as finite state machines, fuzzy state machines, message board systems, scripted systems, and location-based information systems. And, Part IV covers the move advanced techniques, including genetic algorithms, neural networks, artificial life, planning algorithms, and decision trees.
No mirrors please!
- Ebooks list page : 21775
- 2011-10-02AI Game Engine Programming (repost)
- 2010-04-013D Game Engine Programming (Repost)
- 2014-01-16AI Game Engine Programming (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2013-05-06AI Game Engine Programming (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-11-303D Game Engine Programming (Game Development Series) (Repost)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] AI Game Engine Programming (Game Development Series) (Charles River Media Game Development)
- 2014-05-05Unity 4.x Game AI Programming [Repost]
- 2014-04-14Game Graphics Programming (repost)
- 2013-05-04Mason McCuskey, Beginning Game Audio Programming (Repost)
- 2012-05-20Multi-Threaded Game Engine Design (Repost)
- 2012-02-143D Game Engine Architecture (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-21Game Engine Architecture (repost)
- 2011-10-24AI Game Engine Programming, Second Edition
- 2011-10-15Game Engine Architecture (Repost)
- 2011-10-153D Game Engine Design (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-05[RS.COM]AI Game Engine Programming
- 2011-09-15[RS] 3D Game Engine Programming
- 2011-08-083D Game Engine Programming (Game Development Series) - Removed
- 2011-05-20Cengage - AI Game Engine Programming - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.