Posted on 2018-08-08, updated at 2018-08-09, by BaDshaH786.
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 333.78 MB
AKVIS ArtWork is an ideal solution for your creative expression! Combining advanced technologies with an artistic approach, the program is represented as an impressive creative suite and a perfect virtual artist. The transformation of a picture into a painting happens before your very eyes - you can follow the birth of a work of art in real time!
The software introduces these painting and drawing styles: Oil, Watercolor, Gouache, Comics, Pen & Ink, Linocut, and Pastel; which can be used separately or in combination.
The software offers the most simple and versatile way to add artistic effects to photographs.
Create an oil portrait of your friend, a landscape painting, or a still life picture. Express yourself in new genres! You can print the final painting on a color printer, frame it or put it into a ready-made photo frame, or even add some real oil strokes to make the painting real. Make a greeting card or a poster, and you have a wonderful present for friends and family.
No brushes or paints are required. Just get ArtWork and unleash your creativity.
Young artists and art teachers can use ArtWork to improve painting skills. Those who generally focus too much on details can first simplify their images using ArtWork, then use the result as a reference to paint their own painting.
Effects & Features:
The Oil technique converts your photographs into oil paintings. The program lays brush strokes naturally using the original photo as a reference. Even with the default settings you can achieve a realistic result coming very close to hand-painted works. Tweak the options, and you can research a variety of oil painting styles. For those in need of more flexibility and having ideas on how the final panting should look, there is a tool called Stroke Direction. This semi-automatic and highly intelligent tool is a real godsend as it gives you full control over the strokes!
The Watercolor style
Converts a photo into a watercolor painting. Watercolor is one of the most difficult painting techniques and it is hard for a machine to emulate this effect, but ArtWork handles this well. The software lets you create beautiful, airy, and light watercolor paintings which look like realistic paintings.
The Gouache effect
Lets you create a gouache painting from a photo. It can also make an image look like a tempera picture. Gouache is a versatile painting technique which uses dense intensive colors. Its characteristics are brilliance and opacity. The opacity feature and covering power allow you to create outstanding effects that can not be achieved with the watercolor paints. This technique is widely used in decorative painting and when creating color sketches and drawings.
The Comics effect
Allows you to replicate works of famous comics artists with just a few clicks. This effect reduces the tones of the photo to create an image similar to a poster or a cartoon. You can make a comic strip from your party photos or create an original poster.
The Pen & Ink effect
Creates ink drawings from digital photos. It is emulating a special technique in which colored inks are applied to paper using a pen - from modern pens to a quill dipped in an inkwell. This style produces graceful images composed of object outlines.
The Linocut effect
Creates an image in the style of a linocut print. Linocut is a method in which a raised pattern is carved into a piece of linoleum, which is then used with ink to print an image on paper. Linocuts are known for their characteristic expressiveness, strong contrast between black and white, and rich and exuberant strokes. This effect is ideally suited for images of architecture or nature scenes.
What's New in Version 11.0:
AKVIS ArtWork is designed to imitate different painting techniques. Version 11 offers the brand new Pointillism style that uses distinct dots of colors to form an image. Also, the new version includes the Notification Panel and support for more RAW files. Turn your photos into digital masterpieces!
NEW: Pointillism Style
ArtWork 11 introduces the new Pointillism style that goes back to George Seurat, Paul Signac, and Vincent van Gogh. This artistic technique is based on putting distinct dots of color next to each other to form a larger image. Pointillism allows the viewer's eye to see both the whole and the parts as one.
The Notification Panel added in the recent version is designed to keep you informed about the latest product updates.
Also in the new version:
- added support for new RAW files in the standalone version;
- fixed minor bugs.
- Mac OS X 10.7-10.11, macOS 10.12-10.13
- Intel, 4 Gb RAM, 2 Gb HDD
- Adobe Photoshop CC-CC 2018
- Adobe Photoshop CS-CS6
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 1-15, 2018
Interface & Help languages:
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- 2018-08-09AKVIS ArtWork 11.0.1975.16854 macOS
- Ebooks list page : 36899
- 2018-08-09AKVIS ArtWork 11.0.1975.16854 macOS
- 2018-08-11AKVIS ArtWork 11.0.1975.16854 MacOSX
- 2018-07-29AKVIS Chameleon 10.0.1975.16842 macOS
- 2018-07-27AKVIS Chameleon 10.0.1975.16842 macOS
- 2018-06-03AKVIS ArtWork 9.1.1868.14838 macOS
- 2018-03-10AKVIS ArtWork 9.1.1868.14838 macOS
- 2019-03-24AKVIS ArtWork 11.1.1987.17417 Multilingual
- 2019-03-15AKVIS ArtWork 11.1.1987.17417 Multilingual
- 2019-03-14AKVIS ArtWork 11.1.1987.17417 Multilingual
- 2018-10-10AKVIS Enhancer 16.0.2344.16940 macOS
- 2018-10-02AKVIS Enhancer 16.0.2344.16940 macOS
- 2018-09-30AKVIS Enhancer 16.0.2344.16940 macOS
- 2018-09-29AKVIS Magnifier 9.5.1242.16914 macOS
- 2018-09-14AKVIS Magnifier 9.5.1242.16914 macOS
- 2018-09-14AKVIS SmartMask 10.5.2404.16912 macOS
- 2018-09-14AKVIS SmartMask 10.5.2404.16912 macOS Multilingual
- 2018-09-08AKVIS SmartMask 10.5.2404.16912 macOS
- 2018-09-05AKVIS AliveColors 1.3.1874.16891 macOS
- 2018-09-01AKVIS AliveColors 1.3.1874.16891 macOS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.