Posted on 2019-03-15, by nokia241186.
x64 | Language:English | File size: 1.6 GB
ANSYS nCode DesignLife works with ANSYS Mechanical to reliably evaluate fatigue life. Using the results of finite element analysis (FEA) from ANSYS Mechanical, it calculates stresses and strains, then cumulates damage from repetitive loading to determine a product's predicted life. You can quickly evaluate the effects of different materials and alternative geometries for new designs, and then optimize them for the product's expected usage - long before the first prototype is built.
Full Integration into ANSYS Workbench
Easy Click-and-Drag Setup
Extensive Fatigue Material Library
State-of-the-Art Fatigue Modeling Capabilities
ANSYS nCode DesignLife provides a comprehensive diagnostic fatigue process. It is the industry-leading tool for durability analysis, fully integrated in ANSYS Workbench for ease of use and smooth workflow for FEA fatigue analysis. Expert users can create complex loading "duty cycles" based on measurements that represent real-life forces on products; alternatively, they can use anticipated loading histories. Once created, the fatigue process can be captured and reused. Modified product designs can be evaluated without requiring fatigue expertise to determine the updated product life. Start-to-end automation removes the majority of errors and ensures consistency on the analysis done, especially in large organizations in which multiple engineers performing analysis.
Fatigue analysis process
Once created, the fatigue process can be captured and reused. Engineers without fatigue expertise can evaluate modified product designs to determine the updated product life. Start-to-end automation avoids the majority of errors and ensures consistency, especially in large organizations in which multiple engineers might be analyzing the results.
Ural Diesel Motors
Ural Diesel-Motor Works engineers used ANSYS nCode DesignLife fatigue analysis software to calculate high-cycle fatigue safety factors. They then ran the thermal-stress analysis again with the new design, exported the stresses to nCode DesignLife, and combined the results with a material model and a description of the repetitive loading that the product is expected to undergo during operation. nCode DesignLife captured the data, data flow and parameters in ANSYS Workbench and performed a comprehensive fatigue analysis using the stress-life approach.
E-Z-GO, a Textron Company
E-Z-GO engineers were given one week to redesign a utility vehicle frame to eliminate a bend that was causing manufacturing difficulties. Based on the results of the finite element analysis, fatigue life estimation and durability testing, the new utility vehicle frame design was released for production. This approach substantially reduced engineering costs and helped E-Z-GO get the new design into production faster.
ANSYS nCode DesignLife, the industry-leading tool for durability analysis, gives you a comprehensive diagnostic fatigue process to predict your product's operational lifetime. It is fully integrated into ANSYS Workbench for ease of use and smooth workflow. You can create complex loading "duty cycles" based on measurements that represent real-life forces on products, or use anticipated loading histories.
This version of nCode DesignLife requires pre-installed ANSYS 19.2 with a crowbar from SSQ and uses ANSYS 19.2 licensing In this regard, the functionality of this version is lower than that of the similar Standalone version of HBM nCode.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2019-02-28ANSYS 19.2 nCode DesignLife (x64)
- Ebooks list page : 39766
- 2019-02-28ANSYS 19.2 nCode DesignLife (x64)
- 2018-07-20ANSYS 19.1 nCode DesignLife x64
- 2018-07-20ANSYS 19.0 nCode DesignLife x64
- 2018-07-13ANSYS 19.1 nCode DesignLife x64
- 2018-07-13ANSYS 19.0 nCode DesignLife x64
- 2019-03-14ANSYS 2019R1 nCode DesignLife (x64) 2019
- 2019-02-26ANSYS 2019R1 nCode DesignLife (x64) 2019
- 2014-01-20ANSYS 15.0 nCode DesignLife 9.1 x86/x64
- 2014-01-20ANSYS 15.0 nCode DesignLife 9.1 (x86/x64)
- 2014-01-17ANSYS 15.0 nCode DesignLife 9.1 (x86/x64)
- 2013-03-17ANSYS 14.5 nCode DesignLife (x86/x64)
- 2013-03-16ANSYS 14.5 nCode DesignLife (x86/x64)
- 2019-03-26ANSYS 19.2 nCode DesignLife
- 2019-03-17ANSYS 19.2 nCode DesignLife
- 2019-03-01ANSYS 19.2 nCode DesignLife
- 2016-08-09Ansys v17.0 Ncode Designlife 12.0
- 2016-08-03ANSYS 17.0 nCode DesignLife 12.0
- 2016-07-31ANSYS 17.0 nCode DesignLife 12.0
- 2016-06-17ANSYS 17.0 nCode DesignLife.12.0 Win64
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.