Posted on 2019-02-17, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 22.5 Hours | Lec: 285 | 3.33 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated] | 52 downloadable resources
Learn How To Build Cross Platform Web Apps in ASP.NET Core Utilizing MVC, C#, Web Api, Angular & Entity Framework Core
What you'll learn
Create ASP NET Core Web Apps on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Learn about the new modular HTTP request pipeline in ASP.NET Core
Examine and Implement all of the new features of MVC
Comprehend Object Oriented Programming Concepts with C#
Manage Client-Side Packages with Bower,Grunt,and Gulp Libraries
Develop and consume an API Service in ASP.NET Core WEB API
Build Entity Framework Code First Data Access Techniques
Implement Angular with TypeScript within our ASP NET Core Application
Consume web api services with Angular data binding techniques
Learn How to Target Multiple Platforms with the .NET Core CLI
A computer with Windows, Linux, or Mac OS Operating System Installed
Visual Studio Code (Free. Used for Mac OS or Linux OS. I will demonstrate the installation process)
Visual Studio 2019 (Free. Used for Windows OS. I will demonstrate the installation process)
Desire to learn
Commitment to the course
Have you ever wanted to learn how to develop and host ASP.NET Web Applications in a cross-platform environment? Well you have come to the right place.
ASP.NET Core 3 (Formerly known as ASP.NET 5) is the new way to develop Cross Platform web applications in ASP.NET and C#. In this course, I will teach you how to build ASP.NET Core Web Applications from the ground up. We will also examine and demonstrate all of the features of MVC, Entity Framework Core, Web Api, Angular & C#. After we develop our ASP.NET Core Web App, I will teach you how to deploy your web app to Microsoft Azure.
What is ASP.NET Core?
ASP.NET Core is an open-source and cross-platform application framework used for developing modern cloud based web applications utilizing .NET.
Why Build Web Applications in ASP.NET Core?
The web stack for ASP.NET is based on a older legacy platform. ASP.NET has a lot of the unused code in the .NET framework. Since ASP.NET 1.0 (Over 15 years old), there's a lot of legacy code that has to load even when it is not being utilized in your web projects. This can cause performance issues in your web apps. ASP.NET Core solves this issue.
ASP.NET Core is built with the needs of modern Web applications in mind. ASP.NET Core is built to be cloud-ready by introducing environment-based configuration and by providing built-in dependency injection support.
ASP.NET Core supports cross-platform development on Windows, Mac and Linux. The ASP.NET Core (ASP.NET 5) stack is open source and encourages community contributions and engagement from developers.
Who this course is for?
Anyone who is interested in learning ASP NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, Web API, and MVC
Basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C# is preferred but not required
Some familiarity with Angular but not required
- Ebooks list page : 39292
- 2019-01-06Udemy - ASP NET Core 3 (ASP NET 5),MVC,C#,Angular & EF Crash Course
- 2018-12-25Udemy ASP NET Core (ASP NET 5),MVC 6,C#,Angular2 & EF Crash Course
- 2018-09-27ASP NET Core (ASP.NET 5),MVC 6,C#,Angular4 & EF Crash Course
- 2018-08-07ASP NET Core (ASP.NET 5),MVC 6,C#,Angular4 & EF Crash Course
- 2018-06-08ASP NET Core (ASP.NET 5),MVC 6,C#,Angular4 & EF Crash Course
- 2016-08-21ASP NET Core (ASP NET 5),MVC 6,C#,Angular2 & EF Crash Course (2016)
- 2018-12-29TUTSPLUS ASP DOT NET 102 MVC(Basic MVC)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] ASP.NET: Learn ASP.NET FAST - The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of the ASP.NET Web Programming Language in No Time (ASP.NET, mvc, MVC 5, ... asp net web api, asp net 4 5, sp net mvc)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Building a Web App with ASP.NET 5, MVC 6, EF7, and AngularJS - Removed
- 2014-03-10Tuts Premium - ASP.NET 102 MVC
- 2013-12-28Tutsplus - ASP NET 102: MVC
- 2013-12-28TUTSPLUS ASP DOT NET 102 MVC TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2013-12-28Tutsplus Premium - ASP NET 102: MVC Working Files
- 2013-12-18Tutsplus - ASP.NET 102 MVC
- 2013-12-17Tutsplus Premium - ASP NET 102: MVC
- 2013-12-14Tutsplus - ASP.NET 102: MVC With Jeremy McPeak
- 2013-12-13Tutsplus Premium - ASP NET 102: MVC
- 2013-12-12Tutsplus - ASP.NET 102: MVC With Jeremy McPeak
- 2013-12-10Tutsplus - ASP.NET 102 MVC with Jeremy McPeak Working Files
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.