Posted on 2007-05-16, updated at 2007-05-27. By anonymous.
The changes in ASP.NET 2.0 are numerous, far-reaching, and exciting. If you ve been working with previous versions of ASP.NET, this book will give you a head start in understanding and applying ASP.NET 2.0. You ll find code for the examples in both VB.NET and C#, so you are prepared to use either language. ASP.NET 2.0 enables you to build powerful, secure, dynamic applications with up to seventy percent less code, according to Microsoftandreg;. Step by step, this book will show you how ASP.NET 2.0 differs from its predecessor, what you need to do to make the transition, and how to use these extensive changes to enhance your development. What you will learn from this book How to use Visual Studio 2005, the new IDE Fundamental changes to the ASP.NET page framework, including the code-behind model, new compilation features, cross-page posting, and RESX files for creating international applications New procedures for handling and controlling data How to use master pages to perform visual inheritance within ASP.NET applications Options made available by the portal frameworks that are part of ASP.NET 2.0 Who this book is for This book is for developers who have already been exposed to previous ASP.NET versions. It guides you through the available ASP.NET 2.0 public beta using examples in both VB.NET and C#.
ASP.NET 2 Beta Preview is timed to coincide with the first widespread beta release of ASP.NET "Whidbey" â€” the new version of Microsoftâ€™s popular technology for creating dynamic Web sites that pull unique information for each visitor rather that showing everyone the same static HTML pages. The book gets developers up to speed with the new features and capabilities that ASP.NET 2.0 provides. Developers will learn how to build ASP.NET 2.0 applications for themselves from the examples that the book provides.
This book is for ASP.NET developers making the transition to this new version of the technology. The changes are many, and in some cases, they're quite dramatic. The book spends a good deal of time alerting you to all that has changed and explaining what you need to know to make the transition to ASP.NET 2.0.
Finally, the book focuses on both the Visual Basic .NET and C# developer. Examples throughout the book do not favor one developer over another. Instead, every example is provided in both languages.
Download address 1
Download address 2
Download address 3
- Ebooks list page : 98
- 2007-06-01ASP dot NET 2 0 Beta Preview
- 2012-02-05ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview [ReUpload]
- 2011-12-28ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview
- 2010-10-03ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview
- 2008-06-13ASP.NET 2.0 Beta Preview
- 2018-12-29TUTSPLUS ASP DOT NET 102 MVC(Basic MVC)
- 2014-03-14PLURALSIGHT BUILD YOUR OWN APPLICATION FRAMEWORK WITH ASP DOT NET MVC 5 TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2014-01-28Tutsplus - Extending Asp Dot Net Mvc
- 2014-01-24Tutsplus - Extending Asp Dot Net Mvc
- 2014-01-22Pluralsight - Asp Dot Net Security Secrets Revealed - Removed
- 2014-01-19Pluralsight - Asp Dot Net Security Secrets Revealed - Removed
- 2014-01-18Tutsplus - Extending Asp Dot Net Mvc
- 2014-01-16APRESS PRO ASP DOT NET MVC 5
- 2014-01-14PLURALSIGHT: ASP DOT NET SECURITY SECRETS REVEALED TUTORIAL - Removed
- 2014-01-14PLURALSIGHT ASP DOT NET SECURITY SECRETS REVEALED TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2014-01-08TUTSPLUS: EXTENDING ASP DOT NET MVC TUTORIAL
- 2014-01-06TUTSPLUS - EXTENDING ASP DOT NET MVC TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2014-01-05TUTSPLUS - EXTENDING ASP DOT NET MVC TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.