Posted on 2013-08-05. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN: 087590484X | 242 pages | PDF | 18,9 MB
Published by the American Geophysical Union as part of the Geophysical Monograph Series.Abrupt Climate Change: Mechanisms, Patterns, and Impacts brings together a diverse group of paleoproxy records such as ice cores, marine sediments, terrestrial (lakes and speleothems) archives, and coupled ocean-atmosphere climate models to document recent advances in understanding the mechanisms of abrupt climate changes.
Since the discovery of the Dansgaard-Oeschger events in Greenland ice cores and the subsequent discovery of their contemporary events in the marine sediments of the North Atlantic, the search for these abrupt, millennial-scale events across the globe has intensified, and as a result, the number of paleoclimatic records chronicling such events has increased. The volume highlights include discussions of records of past climate variability, meridional overturning circulation, land-ocean-atmosphere interactions, feedbacks in the climate system, and global temperature anomalies. Abrupt Climate Change will be of interest to students, researchers, academics, and policy makers who are concerned about abrupt climate change and its potential impact on society.
- Ebooks list page : 22886
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Abrupt Climate Change: Mechanisms, Patterns, and Impacts (Geophysical Monograph Series)
- 2019-01-31Ecological Consequences of Climate Change Mechanisms, Conservation, and Management
- 2019-01-11Ecological Consequences of Climate Change Mechanisms, Conservation, and Management
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Ecological Consequences of Climate Change: Mechanisms, Conservation, and Management
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Radiocarbon and Climate Change: Mechanisms, Applications and Laboratory Techniques - Removed
- 2013-10-21Ecological Consequences of Climate Change: Mechanisms, Conservation, and Management
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Impacts of Climate Change on Allergens and Allergic Diseases
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Climate Crash: Abrupt Climate Change and What It Means for Our Future
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Two-Mile Time Machine: Ice Cores, Abrupt Climate Change, and Our Future (Princeton Science Library)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Climate Change in the Midwest: Impacts, Risks, Vulnerability, and Adaptation
- 2017-10-31Climate Change, Ocean Acidification and Sponges: Impacts Across Multiple Levels of Organization
- 2017-10-20[PDF] A Brain for All Seasons: Human Evolution and Abrupt Climate Change
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Climate Crash: Abrupt Climate Change and What It Means for Our Future
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Climate Change in the Midwest: Impacts, Risks, Vulnerability, and Adaptation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.