Posted on 2019-03-21, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:41 | mp4, txt, pdf, vtt, html | 2.81 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Live streaming and broadcasting best practices
How to live stream a morning announcements show
Graphics design for live production
Video animation for live production
Basics of live streaming sports
Audio visual basics
Mindful video production practices
Basics of IP networking
Will require access to a computer
Optionally will require Adobe design and video programs
Optionally will access to Facebook or YouTube
Optionally will require access to Google for Education
Optionally will require access to live streaming or video production system
Good for you! You are interested in taking your broadcast club experience to the next level with ABC2. The Accelerated Broadcast Club Curriculum (ABC2) is a 100% free online e-learning course designed to accelerate extra-curricular learning for student members of broadcast clubs around the world. Learning through the ABC2 program is supported by this book available via paperback, Kindle and audio formats, designed to inspire members of broadcast clubs at all educational levels. This curriculum has been crafted through many productive consultation meetings with elementary, middle and high school program directors. Our goal is to uncover the most effective learning strategies used by educators in the classroom and in the field. The course thoughtfully presents instructional content designed to help students learn one of the world's most powerful communication mediums. That's right broadcast television, streaming media, and the art of visual presentation.
ABC2 was made to educate students on the basics of video production principles and techniques. The course includes online materials, quizzes, and video tutorials to accelerate learning. The program includes sample lesson plans designed to ignite student interest surrounding the exciting live streaming and broadcast technology available today. Throughout this book, you will go behind the scenes with the Griswold High School Broadcast Club, and study the group's impeccable organizational structure. You will see how the SAR High School uses Google Apps for Education to organize their broadcast club with over 50 members. You will get a tour of the new Union High School broadcast club launched this past year in San Jose, California. Finally, we will meet with Gary San Angel from the Keck School of Medicine of USC (University of Southern California), to understand what it's like to pursue a career in video production and support a video production studio at the university level.
This course is presented to you by the StreamGeeks hosts Paul Richards and Tess Protesto. The StreamGeeks will teach each lesson inside their professional video production studio equip with entry-level video production equipment attainable by any school district. Students are encouraged to join the StreamGeeks, as they breathe new life into the video production industries best practices and workflows on their live shows available on both YouTube and Facebook. Following the ABC2 educational curriculum, students and teachers alike can follow along with some of the world's most successful broadcast clubs.
As an added bonus, the StreamGeeks are going to take readers on site to visit video production studios in both New York and California. We will test your knowledge and take you behind the scenes as our team reviews what it takes to prepare for an onsite live video production. Whether you are interested in improving your school morning announcements show, broadcasting school sports, or live streaming an on-site event, we are going to use all of these use cases to broaden readers knowledge about video production in an educational environment.
Who this course is for:
Students in a broadcast club
Faculty members in broadcast club
Beginner live streamers
Beginner video producers
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 9min 52s
Bit rate: 2570 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39886
- 2018-10-30Accelerated Windows Debugging 3 Training Course Transcript and WinDbg Practice Exercises, Second Edi...
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Accelerated Windows Debugging 3: Training Course Transcript and Windbg Practice Exercises
- 2012-01-15Night Club Photography 101: Professional Club Photography Trainning Course
- 2012-01-01Better Speaking: Guide to Improving Your Spoken English - British Broadcasting Corporation
- 2011-11-26Better Speaking: Guide to Improving Your Spoken English - British Broadcasting Corporation
- 2019-04-10TeamTreeHouse -TREEHOUSE CLUB CSS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-10TeamTreeHouse -TREEHOUSE CLUB HTML COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-10TeamTreeHouse -INTENTS AND BROADCAST RECEIVERS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-08Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-04Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-04Super Learning: The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-02Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-03-20TeamTreeHouse -TREEHOUSE CLUB CSS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-19TeamTreeHouse -TREEHOUSE CLUB HTML COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-19TeamTreeHouse -INTENTS AND BROADCAST RECEIVERS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-17TeamTreeHouse -TREEHOUSE CLUB HTML COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-17TeamTreeHouse -TREEHOUSE CLUB CSS COURSE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.