Posted on 2019-02-27, by nokia241186.
Christopher Nobes, "Accounting: A Very Short Introduction"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 0199684316 | EPUB | pages: 152 | 0.9 mb
If you read the 'business pages' of a newspaper or if you listen to the financial news on television or radio, you will often hear terms such as 'liability', 'balance sheet' or 'earnings'. These terms turn up in non-financial contexts as well: 'he was more of a liability than an asset'. If you invest in shares, manage your family's personal finances, or sit on a committee of the property company which owns your apartment, you will receive financial statements. If you are a manager in a company, a hospital or a school, you will see accounting information often.
This Very Short Introduction provides a guide to understanding and using accounting information. Christopher Nobes explains the main areas of accounting work, from bookkeeping and financial reporting to auditing and management accounting. Terms like 'debits', 'pre-tax income' and 'goodwill' are simplified and explained, making accounting a more approachable, understandable topic.
About the Series:
Oxford's Very Short Introductions series offers concise and original introductions to a wide range of subjects-from Islam to Sociology, Politics to Classics, Literary Theory to History, and Archaeology to the Bible. Not simply a textbook of definitions, each volume in this series provides trenchant and provocative-yet always balanced and complete-discussions of the central issues in a given discipline or field. Every Very Short Introduction gives a readable evolution of the subject in question, demonstrating how the subject has developed and how it has influenced society. Eventually, the series will encompass every major academic discipline, offering all students an accessible and abundant reference library. Whatever the area of study that one deems important or appealing, whatever the topic that fascinates the general reader, the Very Short Introductions series has a handy and affordable guide that will likely prove indispensable.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39475
- 2019-02-25Accounting A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-01-31Accounting A Very Short Introduction
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Accounting: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Accounting: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- 2019-09-27Matter A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-26Spanish Literature A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-25Environmental Economics A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24Zionism A Very Short Introduction (2nd edition)
- 2019-08-24Witchcraft A Very Short Introduction - Removed
- 2019-08-24The Soviet Union A Very Short Introduction - Removed
- 2019-08-24The Russian Revolution A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24The Dead Sea Scrolls A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24The Cold War A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24Spirituality A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24Relativity A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24Racism A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24Postmodernism A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-24Nationalism A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-08-23Logic A Very Short Introduction
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.