Posted on 2019-01-07, updated at 2019-01-11, by voska89.
Advanced Algorithms in Java
.MP4, AVC, 30 fps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 16h 10m | 7.56 GB
Created by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy, Marcos Costa
Understand Algorithms and Data structure at a deep level. Grow your career and be ready to answer interview questions!
What you'll learn
Have an understand of how algorithms work, at a deep level
Write better Java code that is more optimised
Basic skills in Java or another programming language
Once you know the basics of Java, you will want to start figuring out Algorithms and Data structures.
Used correctly, your code will run faster, and use less memory, and be more stable, with the efficient use of the right Algorithms and data structures.
But the reverse is also true. When used incorrectly, you can find your code consuming more memory and running slower!
Programmers who understand how to use and implement Algorithms and data structures correctly, are in high demand. Until now, acquiring the knowledge of how to do things the right way has been a painful process of learning by trial and error.
All that has changed with the release of this brand-new course - Advanced Algorithms in Java.
Marcos Costa, is an expert Java developer with 18 years of experience. Early in his career he realised the importance of understanding algorithms at a deep level.
Soon he began to get noticed by his peers for his knowledge and rose to Tech Lead Engineer.
His skills took him to positions all over the world, including Australia and the USA where he now resides.
Now he created a course designed to help Java programmers to really understand algorithms at a deep level.
What will you learn in this course?
You'll learn to become a better problem solver, by using better implementations and making better decisions with your coding.
Marcos will explain to you in an easy to follow and understandable way, how to implement a number of algorithms that you can put to good use in your own projects.
Follow along, line by line as the algorithms are developed, and watch it execute, and get a deep understanding of how the algorithms work.
Unlike most other courses, you will actually understand how to put together and use these algorithms in your own code. This course is heavily practical - its not just boring theory and slides that you see in many other courses that target the same topics.
What topics are covered in the course?
You will learn five different Pattern Matching algorithms.
Prefix Tree or Trie Tree
You will implement two version of Boyer Moore algorithm (the simplest and easiest and the more complex).
And then implement the Suffix Tree from O(n2) to only O(n).
This is a very long, complex and interesting implementation!
What benefits will you get out of the course?
You will learn and understand complex algorithms.
Improve your confidence in interviews as a result of what you have learned in the course.
Write better Java code, that is more efficient and optimized, factoring in your newly found understanding of memory vs processor trade-offs.
Quite literally, you will take your Java skills to the next level.
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
This course helps you to understand how to implement a number of core algorithms. You will come away with a detailed understanding of how they work, and how to apply what you have learned into your own programs.
You'll be able to write better Java code, and as a result your programs will be better optimized for execution and use less resources.
After completing this course, you will be able to add the algorithms you have learned into your arsenal of skills, giving you more opportunities to further your career.
The sooner you sign up for this course, the sooner you will have the skills and knowledge you need to increase your job or consulting opportunities. Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!
Why not get started today?
Who this course is for:
Students or Java developers who are ready to take the skills to the next level by learning complex algorithms and data structures.
Students or Java developers who want to understand algorithms at a deep level
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38474
- 2019-08-18Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-04-29Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-04-09Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-04-02Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-03-31Advanced Algorithms in Java (01.2019)
- 2019-03-31Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-03-25Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-03-11Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-01-11Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-01-10Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-01-10Advanced Algorithms in Java (01.2019)
- 2019-01-04Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in java
- 2018-10-05Advanced Algorithms in Java (Updated 5 2018)
- 2017-11-09Advanced Data Structures And Algorithms In Java 9
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- 2017-09-12Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java.9
- 2017-09-04Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in Java 9
- 2019-08-24Udemy - From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
- 2019-07-05Cryptographic Algorithms In Java
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.