Posted on 2014-06-18. By anonymous.
Apress | 2011-02-15 | ISBN: 1430232102 | PDF | 510 pages | 10 MB
BlackBerry devices and applications are selling by the millions. As a BlackBerry developer, you need an advanced skill set to successfully exploit the most compelling features of the platform. This book will help you develop that skill set and teach you how to create the most sophisticated BlackBerry programs possible.
With Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development, you’ll get a comprehensive look at the new features included with SDK 6, including the web and widgets SDK, the web browser, and more. You’ll also learn how to take advantage of BlackBerry media capabilities such as the camera and video playback. The book also shows you how to send and receive text and multimedia messages, use powerful cryptography libraries, and connect with the user’s personal and business contacts and calendar.
Not only will you be learning how to use these APIs, but you’ll also be building a program that takes full advantage of them: a wireless media-sharing app. Each chapter’s lessons will be applied by enhancing the app from a prototype to a fully polished program. Along the way, you'll learn how to differentiate your product from other downloads by fully integrating with the new BlackBerry 6 operating system. Your app will run in the browser and within device menus, just like software that comes with the phone. You will even learn BlackBerry's new Web browser features, Web standards-based software development kit, and more.
Once you are comfortable with writing apps, this book will show you how to take them to the next level. You’ll learn how to move from running on one phone to running on all phones, and from one country to all countries. You’ll additionally learn how to support your users with updates. No other resource compares for mastering the techniques needed for expert development on this mobile platform.
What you’ll learn
How to write sophisticated BlackBerry applications
All about integrating with the device so your program behaves like a native app
When to leverage advanced JSRs for cryptography, media capture, messaging, and more
How to tie into the device contact list, calendar, and tasks
Understanding the RIM security model and complex security processes
How to quickly and easily port to many device types
How to work with multiple devices across multiple countries
How to work with the web and widgets software development kit, web browser, and more.
Who this book is for
The ideal reader will approach this book after completing Beginning BlackBerry 6 Development, but intermediate-level programmers may start directly with this book. Readers are expected to have some previous experience with programming for mobile phones, optimally the BlackBerry, but they need not be experts. Readers will include both hobbyists and professional developers; they may be motivated by curiosity, a desire to solve a particular problem, or the enhancement their skill sets and careers.
- Ebooks list page : 27735
- 2013-05-07Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development (Repost)
- 2012-06-05Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development [Repost]
- 2014-02-28Learn Blackberry Games Development [Repost]
- 2013-12-23Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development, 2nd Edition
- 2013-12-02Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development, 2nd Edition
- 2013-07-01Advanced 2D Game Development (Repost)
- 2013-04-29Cracking Windows Phone and BlackBerry Native Development [Repost]
- 2012-08-07Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development
- 2012-06-18Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development
- 2012-06-17Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development
- 2011-12-22Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development - Chris King
- 2011-07-16Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development
- 2011-05-20Apress - Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development
- 2011-04-29Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development, 2nd Edition
- 2011-04-14Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development
- 2011-03-24Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development 2011 RETAiL eBOOk
- 2011-03-18Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development, 2nd Edition
- 2011-03-13Apress Advanced BlackBerry 6 Development Feb 2011
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.