Posted on 2013-01-23. By anonymous.
Committee on Advanced Research Instrumentation, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine
English | 2006-12-29 | ISBN: 0309097010 | 205 pages | PDF | 4.8 mb
In recent years, the instrumentation needs of the nation's research communities have changed and expanded. The need for particular instruments has become broader, crossing scientific and engineering disciplines. The growth of interdisciplinary research that focuses on problems defined outside the boundaries of individual disciplines demands more instrumentation. Instruments that were once of interest only to specialists are now required by a wide array of scientists to solve critical research problems. The need for entirely new types of instruments--such as distributed networks, cybertools, and sensor arrays--is increasing. Researchers are increasingly dependent on advanced instruments that require highly specialized knowledge and training for their proper operation and use. The National Academies Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy Committee on Advanced Research Instrumentation was asked to describe the current programs and policies of the major federal research agencies for advanced research instrumentation, the current status of advanced mid-sized research instrumentation on university campuses, and the challenges faced by each. The committee was then asked to evaluate the utility of existing federal programs and to determine the need for and, if applicable, the potential components of an interagency program for advanced research instrumentation.
- Ebooks list page : 21174
- 2009-01-21Advanced Research Instrumentation and Facilities
- 2012-02-17Science Education: Talent Recruitment and Public Understanding - Hungary) NATO Advanced Research Workshop On Science Education : Talent Recruitment
- 2014-01-04Fundamentals of Periodontal Instrumentation and Advanced Root Instrumentation, Sixth edition (Repost)
- 2013-06-19Fu Lee Wang, Handbook of Research on Hybrid Learning Models: Advanced Tools, Technologies, and Applications (Repost)
- 2011-10-29Fundamentals of Periodontal Instrumentation and Advanced Root Instrumentation, Sixth edition (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-31Food Allergens: Analysis Instrumentation and Methods (repost)
- 2014-05-30Marketing Research: Text and Cases (repost)
- 2014-05-20Multi-Mode / Multi-Band RF Transceivers for Wireless Communications: Advanced Techniques, Architectures, and Trends (repost)
- 2014-05-12Renewable Energy Systems: Advanced Conversion Technologies and Applications (repost)
- 2014-05-08Modern Mechanical Engineering: Research, Development and Education [Repost]
- 2014-04-06Surface and Thin Film Analysis: A Compendium of Principles, Instrumentation, and Applications (repost)
- 2014-04-04PET: Physics, Instrumentation, and Scanners (repost)
- 2014-03-29SPRINGER REST ADVANCED RESEARCH TOPICS AND PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS 2014 RETAIL EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2014-03-20Consumer Depth Cameras for Computer Vision: Research Topics and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-03-13Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Crisis: Lessons for Research, Policy and Practice [Repost]
- 2014-03-11Fringe 2013: 7th International Workshop on Advanced Optical Imaging and Metrology [Repost]
- 2014-01-23REST: Advanced Research Topics and Practical Applications
- 2014-01-21Strategy as Practice: Research Directions and Resources (repost)
- 2014-01-20Business Improvement Districts: Research, Theories, and Controversies (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.