Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions, Volume 6 (Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions) From JAI Press
Posted on 2011-01-07. By anonymous.
Publisher: JAI Press; illustrated edition edition (September 18, 2007) | ISBN-10: 0762313811 | ISBN-13: 978-0762313815 | 200 Pages | PDF | 1.15 MB
Mergers and acquisitions continue to be a primary vehicle of growth for companies around the world. Not only in the United States and Europe, but also in Japan, China, India, Brazil and elsewhere senior executives are making huge bets on the future of their firms. With such intense scrutiny in the world of business, it is not surprising that academic research on mergers and acquisitions has been similarly robust. The topics range from strategy, to organizational integration, culture, leadership, human resource planning, and financial analysis. Similarly, the theories brought to bear to help understand mergers and acquisitions range from upper echelons theory to the resource based view of the firm, competitive analysis, organizational trust, networks, knowledge management, and others.
What makes the Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions series stand out is its focus on all three characteristics that make up this research field---studies from scholars in different countries, with different research questions, relying on different theoretical perspectives. Such a broad, and inclusive, approach to mergers and acquisitions is not easily replicated in academic journals, with much narrower mandates and metrics. The collections published each year provide cutting edge ideas by leading scholars on a global scale. Doing so not only broadens the questions being studied, but also helps researchers consider the inter-relationships among different perspectives. In the final analysis, the best way to build understanding around a topic as diffuse as mergers and acquisitions is to be both integrative, and expansive, in choice of research questions and theoretical underpinnings. Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions offers this unique perspective, not easily found elsewhere, that will help scholars think about mergers and acquisitions in new ways, building our knowledge base on this critical topic. In light of the enormous sums being invested in growth-via-acquisition strategies around the world, academic research on mergers and acquisitions has never been more important.
- Ebooks list page : 9553
- 2010-12-27Entrepreneurial Strategic Processes, Volume 10 (Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth) From JAI Press
- 2010-12-29Re-Inventing Realities, Volume 10 (Advances in Public Interest Accounting) From JAI Press
- 2010-12-28The Fundamental Interrelationships Between Government and Property From JAI Press
- 2011-02-17Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions, Volume 3 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-28Corporate Governance and Finance, Volume 8 (Advances in Financial Economics, Volume 8) From JAI Press
- 2011-02-17Advances in Financial Economics, Volume 6 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-30Advances in International Accounting, Volume 20 From JAI Press [Reup]
- 2010-12-30Advances in International Accounting, Volume 19 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-29Corporate Governance, Volume 9 (Advances in Financial Economics) From JAI Press
- 2010-12-27Advances in Accounting, Volume 20 From JAI Press [Reup]
- 2010-12-30Research on Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Accounting, Volume 10 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-29Research in Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting, Volume 11 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-29Research on Professional Responsibility and Ethics in Accounting, Volume 9 From JAI Press
- 2011-02-17Research in Finance, Volume 21 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-28Research in Accounting Regulation, Volume 15 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-28Research in Accounting Regulation, Volume 16 From JAI Press
- 2010-12-28The End of a Natural Monopoly: Deregulation and Competition in the Electric Power Industry From JAI Press
- 2010-12-28Research in Accounting Regulation, Volume 19 (Vol. 19) From JAI Press
- 2010-09-11Research in Finance, Volume 18, Volume 18 From JAI Press
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.