Posted on 2019-04-29, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1920x1080 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 192 Kbps | Total files:84 | mp4, txt, vtt, html | 1.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
A complete overview of the retrospectives and how it is used to boost the efficiency and productivity of a team
Learn how to improve sprint retrospectives
Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for conducting a retrospective
Learn the exact techniques the pros use in industry for holding retrospectives
Feel confident in improving the performance of scrum for any software, service, maintenance or support team
Learn how to use scrum for holding retrospective WITHOUT paying thousands of $$$$���� for training
Explain what sprint retrospectives will make your team or business more efficient
Expand all 42 lectures01:23:33
A keen interest in Agile Scrum
A real need to improve your team or business
The desire to improve continuously
JOIN IN UDEMY'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE SPRINT RETROSPECTIVE COURSE!
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum�, Professional Scrum Master�, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
1. Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of sprint retrospectives - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
2. Confidence in using scrum - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals agile retrospectives and how to organize sprint retrospectives in industry without going into a class room or spending $�1000..
3. You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
What is sprint retrospective?
It is a method for boosting your team�s efficiency. Based on my experience, it is the perfect way to learn from the past and take that learning to learn new in the upcoming sprints.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a novice, an expert or simply someone who wants the answer to the question "what is sprint retrospective, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
� Concise overview of sprint retrospective - Including 29 easy tips to hold a sprint retrospective successfully
� The facts based on real industry experience and research - The correct terminology and use of proper methods is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of holding a sprint retrospective and tips to organize it wonderfully. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based on real world experience.
Who this course is for:
Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
Anyone who wants a complete overview of agile scrum retrospectives and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum methodology or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on retrospectives
Someone who wants pointers on holding a successful retrospective meeting
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Duration: 3min 51s
Bit rate: 5290 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40360
- 2012-03-11The Memory Jogger II: A Pocket Guide of Tools for Continuous Improvement and Effective Planning By Michael Brassard, Diane Ritter, Francine Oddo
- 2018-12-04Continuous Improvement in the age of Agile Development
- 2018-08-18An Executive's Guide to Software Quality in an Agile Organization: A Continuous Improvement Journey
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy (2nd Edition)
- 2017-03-25Gemba Kaizen A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy (2nd Edition)
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy (2nd Edition)
- 2013-11-26Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy 2/E
- 2013-11-24Gemba Kaizen A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy, 2nd Edition
- 2013-11-22Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy 2/E
- 2013-11-13Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy, 2nd Edition
- 2008-05-04[request]Kaizen Teian 1: Developing Systems for Continuous Improvement Through Employee Suggestions
- 2019-05-06Lean Culture in Higher Education Towards Continuous Improvement
- 2019-03-25Lean Culture in Higher Education Towards Continuous Improvement
- 2019-01-30Software Maintenance Management Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- 2018-10-31Continuous Improvement in the Science Classroom, Second Edition
- 2018-10-31Continuous Improvement in the Language Arts Classroom
- 2018-10-31Continuous Improvement in the History and Social Studies Classroom
- 2018-10-31Continuous Improvement in the English Classroom
- 2018-10-31Boot camp for leaders in K-12 education continuous improvement
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.