Posted on 2010-09-20. By anonymous.
Ashgate | 2010 | ISBN: 0754679004 | 308 pages | PDF | 17,2 MB
Operations research techniques are extremely important tools for planning airline operations. However, much of the technical literature on airline optimization models is highly specialized and accessible only to a limited audience. Allied to this there is a concern among the operations research community that the materials offered in or courses at MBA or senior undergraduate business level are too abstract, outdated, and at times irrelevant to today's fast and dynamic airline industry. This book demystifies the operations and scheduling environment, presenting simplified and easy-to-understand models, applied to straightforward and practical examples. After introducing the key issues confronting operations and scheduling within airlines, "Airline Operations and Scheduling" goes on to provide an objective review of the various optimization models adopted in practice. Each model provides airlines with efficient solutions to a range of scenarios, and is accompanied by case studies similar to those experienced by commercial airlines. Using unique source material and combining interviews with alumni working at operations and scheduling departments of various airlines, this solution-orientated approach has been used on many courses with outstanding feedback. As well as having been comprehensively updated, this second edition of Airline Operations and Scheduling adds new chapters on fuel management systems, baggage handling, aircraft maintenance planning and aircraft boarding strategies. The readership includes graduate and undergraduate business, management, transportation, and engineering students; airlines training and acquainting new recruits with operations planning and scheduling processes; general aviation, flight school, International Air Transport Association (IATA), and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) training course instructors; and, executive jet, chartered flight, air-cargo and package delivery companies, and airline consultants.
- Ebooks list page : 7339
- 2013-03-16Airline Operations and Scheduling, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2008-04-19[request]Airline Operations And Scheduling - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Airline Operations and Management: A Management Textbook
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Airline Operations and Delay Management
- 2012-10-28Airline Operations and Delay Management (repost)
- 2011-11-02Airline Operations and Delay Management - Removed
- 2011-01-21Cheng-Lung Wu - Airline Operations and Delay Management
- 2010-12-22Airline Operations and Delay Management
- 2010-09-20Airline Operations and Delay Management
- 2019-04-30Principles of Sequencing and Scheduling (Wiley in Operations Research and Manageme...
- 2018-11-20Airline Network Planning and Scheduling
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Essays in Production, Project Planning and Scheduling: A Festschrift in Honor of Salah Elmaghraby (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Airline Industry: Strategies, Operations and Safety (Transportation Infrastructure - Roads, Bridges, Highways, Airports and Mass Transit)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Heuristics, Metaheuristics and Approximate Methods in Planning and Scheduling (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2013-07-23The Economics of Airline Institutions, Operations and Marketing ( PDF )
- 2012-10-07Connor R. Walsh, "Airline Industry: Strategies, Operations and Safety"
- 2011-11-24Guide to Improving Capability for Systems Operations and Management
- 2011-11-07[MULTI] Airline Industry Strategies, Operations and Safety - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-28Airline Industry: Strategies, Operations and Safety
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.