Posted on 2013-04-26. By anonymous.
1993 | pages: 523 | ISBN: 0534190022 | PDF | 11,7 mb
Isaacs' love for algebra and his more than 25 years of teaching experience in mathematics is evident throughout the book. In order to draw students into the material, Isaacs offers numerous examples and exercises and he seldom teaches a definition unless it leads to some interesting or exciting theorem. A number of specialized topics are included, so professors may design a course that is compatible with their own tastes. Students using this book should have knowledge of the basic ideas of group theory, ring theory, and field theory. They should know elementary linear algebra and matrix theory and they should be comfortable with mathematical proofs (how to read them, invent them, and write them).
- Ebooks list page : 22001
- 2012-10-22Algebra: A Graduate Course (repost)
- 2012-02-14Algebra: A Graduate Course (Mathematics) by I. Martin Isaacs (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-12-03Algebra: A Graduate Course (Mathematics) (Repost)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Algebra: A Graduate Course (Mathematics)
- 2013-07-29Probability: A Graduate Course [Repost]
- 2013-07-20Elementary and Intermediate Algebra A Combined Course (repost)
- 2012-10-28Probability: A Graduate Course (Repost)
- 2012-06-15Elementary and Intermediate Algebra A Combined Course (Repost)
- 2011-08-23Algebra: A Graduate Course
- 2011-06-19Term-Structure Models: A Graduate Course [Repost]
- 2011-06-13Term-Structure Models: A Graduate Course [Repost]
- 2011-02-13Probability: A Graduate Course [REPOST]
- 2011-01-10Term-Structure Models: A Graduate Course [REPOST]
- 2010-12-09Algebra: A Graduate Course (Mathematics) by I. Martin Isaacs
- 2010-11-24Probability: A Graduate Course (repost)
- 2010-06-27Probability: A Graduate Course (repost)
- 2010-04-02Algebra: A Graduate Course
- 2010-01-28Algebra: A Graduate Course - Removed
- 2010-01-27Algebra: A Graduate Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.