Posted on 2009-08-30, updated at 2009-09-03. By anonymous.
Algorithmic Composition: Paradigms of Automated Music Generation
Springer | 1 edition (December 12, 2008) | English | 287 pages | ISBN : 321175539X,3211755396 | PDF | 4.8MB
Algorithmic composition - composing by means of formalizable methods - has a century old tradition not only in occidental music history. This is the first book to provide a detailed overview of prominent procedures of algorithmic composition in a pragmatic way rather than by treating formalizable aspects in single works. In addition to an historic overview, each chapter presents a specific class of algorithm in a compositional context by providing a general introduction to its development and theoretical basis and describes different musical applications. Each chapter outlines the strengths, weaknesses and possible aesthetical implications resulting from the application of the treated approaches. Topics covered are: markov models, generative grammars, transition networks, chaos and self-similarity, genetic algorithms, cellular automata, neural networks and artificial intelligence. The comprehensive bibliography makes this work ideal for the musician and the researcher alike.
- Ebooks list page : 3399
- 2018-11-14Algorithmic Composition Paradigms of Automated Music Generation
- 2013-09-02Algorithmic Composition: Paradigms of Automated Music Generation (repost)
- 2009-09-13Algorithmic Composition: Paradigms of Automated Music Generation (Correct news without password)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Algorithmic Composition: A Guide to Composing Music with Nyquist
- 2014-03-10Algorithmic Composition: A Guide to Composing Music with Nyquist - Removed
- 2014-03-06Algorithmic Composition: A Guide to Composing Music with Nyquist (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-04Algorithmic Composition: A Guide to Composing Music with Nyquist - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Patterns of Intuition: Musical Creativity in the Light of Algorithmic Composition
- 2017-03-30Minimal Anthology, Vol. 3 (New Music Generation) (2017)
- 2014-04-16VA - Electronic Dance Music Generation 2014 (2014)
- 2014-04-15VA - Electronic Dance Music Generation 2014 (2014)
- 2014-04-14VA - Electronic Dance Music Generation 2014 (2014)
- 2011-11-12Musical Creativity: Strategies and Tools in Composition and Improvisation (Computational Music Science) free ebook download
- 2012-01-20The Rock Guitarist - PG Music - Removed
- 2011-11-17Stone Temple Pilots: Tiny Music, Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
- 2011-08-08EnglishStone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music
- 2019-03-25The Oxford Handbook of Algorithmic Music
- 2019-03-25Mathematics and Music Composition, Perception, and Performance
- 2019-03-21The Oxford Handbook of Algorithmic Music
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.