Posted on 2011-03-23. By anonymous.
Publisher: Spri,.nger 1981 | 487 Pages | ISBN: 3540111573 , 0387111573 | DJVU | 7 MB
Some time ago a group of mathematicians and computer scientists (including the editors of this volume) thought of making a scientific pilgrimage to the birthplace of al-Khwarizmi, the outstanding ninth-century mathematician who gave Ms name to the word "algorithm".
As his name indicates, al-Khwarizmi came from the Khorezm oasis, a celebrated center of civilization that has given mankind a whole constellation of remarkable philosophers, scientists, and poets. We had learned not only that al-Khwarizmi's famous writings eventually led to our word algorithm, but that the word "algebra" also stems from the title of his major work—thereby accounting for both algebra and algorithms, two of the most important concepts in all of mathematics and computer science. So we felt that a visit to this site would be a special experience for every mathematician, whether he works on abstract or concrete questions, whether he studies philosophical foundations or applications to modern society.
After discussing this idea with a wider circle of scientists, and also consulting with the Academies of Science in the Soviet Union and in the Uzbek S.S.R., our dreams became a reality: An international symposium on the theme Algorithms in Modem Mathematics and Computer Science was held during the week October 16-22, 1979, in the city of Urgench, the modern center of the Khorezm region in Uzbekistan. The symposium was organized by the Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek S.S.R., with the support of the Soviet Academy and its Siberian branch.
- Ebooks list page : 11067
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science: Proceedings, Urgench, Uzbek SSR September 16-22, 1979 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2014-01-31Mathematics and Computer Science III: Algorithms, Trees, Combinatorics and Probabilities (Repost)
- 2011-11-09Mathematics and Computer Science III: Algorithms, Trees, Combinatorics and Probabilities
- 2011-10-29Mathematics and Computer Science III: Algorithms, Trees, Combinatorics and Probabilities [Repost]
- 2009-09-23Mathematics and computer science: algorithms, trees, combinatorics, and probabilities.
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Grammars and Automata for String Processing: From Mathematics and Computer Science to Biology, and Back (Topics in Computer Mathematics)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Logicism Renewed: Logical Foundations for Mathematics And Computer Science, Lecture Notes in Logic, 23
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Logic Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Building Bridges: Between Mathematics and Computer Science (Springer Bolyai Society Mathematical Studies)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Grammars and Automata for String Processing: From Mathematics and Computer Science to Biology, and Back (Topics in Computer Mathematics)
- 2013-07-26Mathematics and Computer Science eBooks Collection 2013
- 2013-07-25Mathematics and Computer Science eBooks Collection
- 2011-11-30Building Bridges: Between Mathematics and Computer Science [Repost]
- 2011-11-13[MULTI] Mathematics and Computer Science Ebooks Collection 2
- 2011-11-10Mathematics and Computer Science Ebooks Collection 2011
- 2011-10-03Building Bridges: Between Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2011-10-03Building Bridges: Between Mathematics and Computer Science (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.