Posted on 2013-04-12. By anonymous.
English | 2010 | ISBN: 3834925411 | 182 pages | PDF | 48,6 MB
Information technology (IT) has the potential to substantially enhance firm performance. However, not all firms possess the complementary factors that unlock the full value of IT. Ferdinand Mahr develops an integrative theoretical model of IT complements such as organizational structure, human resource management, and corporate strategy.
Further, he analyzes two unique datasets gathered through 1,500 telephone interviews with managers. He examines how the organization and management required to enable IT's positive performance effects differ with respect to a firm's strategic orientation toward efficiency or innovation. He also shows that the use of a specific mix of IT can outweigh the usually detrimental performance effects of hybrid strategies that mix efficiency- and innovation-orientation. This book shows that IT does indeed matter if adequately aligned with organization and strategy.
- Ebooks list page : 21838
- 2011-08-25Aligning Information Technology, Organization, and Strategy
- 2011-01-09Aligning Information Technology, Organization, and Strategy
- 2013-11-17The National Basketball Association: Business, Organization and Strategy (repost)
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2011-11-17Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2013-09-17Handbook of Research on Culturally-Aware Information Technology: Perspectives and Models (1 volume) (repost)
- 2013-02-24Football Fortunes: The Business, Organization and Strategy of the NFL (repost)
- 2013-02-12Encyclopedia of Gender And Information Technology (2 Volume Set) (repost)
- 2013-02-09E-business Technology and Strategy [Repost]
- 2012-11-01The Transfer and Diffusion of Information Technology for Organizational Resilience (repost)
- 2012-09-07Sarbanes-Oxley Guide for Finance and Information Technology Professionals (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2012-01-01Handbook of Research on Culturally-Aware Information Technology: Perspectives and Models (1 volume)
- 2011-12-17Sarbanes-Oxley Guide for Finance and Information Technology Professionals (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2011-09-12Handbook of Research on Culturally-Aware Information Technology: Perspectives and Models (1 volume)
- 2011-02-22Information, Organization and Management (Repost)
- 2011-02-13English for Information Technology (Book and Audio CD) (repost)
- 2011-01-14Information Technology Policy and the Digital Divide: Lessons for Developing CountriesTechnology (Repost)
- 2010-12-20E-business Technology and Strategy (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.