Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2014-03-22. By anonymous.
Plymouth Toy & Book | 1998 | ISBN: 1882663217 | English | 96 pages | PDF | 20.96 MB
ABC Airliner Series
American Airlines was formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the numerous small carriers. It's interests spread far and wide across the United States, reaching from the Pacific to the Atlantic coast. An international career almost started in 1942 when the airline was awarded the Dallas-Mexico route, but wartime restrictions prevented the launch until hostilities had ceased. Through the years American has contributed much to the design of several airliners, including the Convair 240 and 990, Lockheed Electra and Douglas DC-3, DC-7, DC-10 and MD11. As one of the world's largest carriers in all respects, its flight operations criss-cross the USA and take in Hawaii, the Caribbean islands, Mexico and Canada. A transatlantic route was opened May 1982 to link Dallas with London, but the carrier considerably increased it's presence when it bought 12 routes from TWA in 1991. As a result, many of the major European cities were added to the network. In this addition to the highly successful civil aviation 'abc' series, the enthusiast is provided with a pocket guide to the airline. Information is given on the history of the airline, on the services flown and of the various types of aircraft operated. Fully illustrated, including colour, the book is a detailed reference to the operations and aircraft of one of the most important airlines in the world.
- Ebooks list page : 25675
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Project Seven Alpha: American Airlines in Burma 1942
- 2017-10-03[PDF] ABC American Airlines (ABC Airliner)
- 2017-01-16TTC Video - Experiencing America A Smithsonian Tour through American History [Repost]
- 2016-12-06Beatrice Ojakangas - Great Old-Fashioned American Recipes [Repost]
- 2014-06-19Manifest Destiny: Westward Expansion (Milestones in American History) (repost)
- 2014-06-15Encyclopedia of Native American Artists (repost)
- 2014-06-13Panic!: Markets, Crises, and Crowds in American Fiction (repost)
- 2014-06-13Citizen-in-Chief: The Second Lives of the American Presidents (repost)
- 2014-06-13Atlas of African-American History (Facts on File Library of American History) (repost)
- 2014-06-12Federalism: (Major Issues in American History) (repost)
- 2014-06-09Woodrow Wilson (Great American Presidents) (repost)
- 2014-06-09George Washington (Great American Presidents) (repost)
- 2014-06-09Thomas Jefferson (Great American Presidents) (repost)
- 2014-06-09A Companion to African American History (repost)
- 2014-06-09A Companion to Colonial America (Blackwell Companions to American History) (repost)
- 2014-06-09Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Great American Presidents) (repost)
- 2014-06-09The Wright Brothers: First in Flight (Milestones in American History) (repost)
- 2014-06-09The Long Walk: The Forced Navajo Exile (Landmark Events in Native American History) (repost)
- 2014-06-09The Apache Wars: The Final Resistance (Landmark Events in Native American History) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.