Posted on 2018-07-29, by nokia241186.
Russil Durrant, "An Introduction to Criminal Psychology, 2nd edition"
English | ISBN: 113865096X, 1138650951 | 2017 | 484 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book offers a clear, up-to-date, comprehensive, and theoretically informed introduction to criminal psychology, exploring how psychological explanations and approaches can be integrated with other perspectives drawn from evolutionary biology, neurobiology, sociology, and criminology. Drawing on examples from around the world, it considers different types of offences from violence and aggression to white-collar and transnational crime, and links approaches to explaining crime with efforts to prevent crime and to treat and rehabilitate offenders.
This revised and expanded second edition offers a thorough update of the research literature and introduces several new features, including:
detailed international case studies setting the scene for each chapter, promoting real-world understanding of the topics under consideration;
a fuller range of crime types covered, with new chapters on property offending and white-collar, corporate, and environmental crime;
detailed individual chapters exploring prevention and rehabilitation, previously covered in a single chapter in the first edition;
an array of helpful features including learning objectives, review and reflect checkpoints, annotated lists of further reading, and two new features: 'Research in Focus' and 'Criminal Psychology Through Film'.
This textbook is essential reading for upper undergraduate students enrolled in courses on psychological criminology, criminal psychology, and the psychology of criminal behaviour. Designed with the reader in mind, student-friendly and innovative pedagogical features support the reader throughout.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36824
- 2017-10-19[PDF] An introduction to Health Psychology (2nd edition)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] An introduction to Health Psychology (2nd edition)
- 2016-10-02An introduction to Health Psychology (2nd edition)
- 2013-10-12An introduction to Health Psychology, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Schaum's Outline of Introduction to Psychology, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Schaum's Outline of Introduction to Psychology, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2014-05-19Schaum's Outline of Introduction to Psychology, 2nd edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-17Introduction to Forensic & Criminal Psychology (3rd edition)
- 2014-01-05Schaum's Outline of Introduction to Psychology, 2nd edition
- 2013-06-29Psychology: A New Introduction for A Level, 2nd edition
- 2013-06-20Psychology: A New Introduction for A Level, 2nd edition (repost)
- 2013-04-18Introduction to Forensic & Criminal Psychology, 3rd edition
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.