Posted on 2016-07-02, by pherick.
Russil Durrant, "An Introduction to Criminal Psychology"
English | ISBN: 1843923777, 1843923785 | 2016 | 401 pages | PDF | 4 MB
Crime is a topic that is of considerable interest to policy-makers, politicians and
the public alike. We want to know what factors can explain the nature and
prevalence of crime in society and use this knowledge to better develop approaches for managing criminal behaviour.
This book provides a comprehensive overview of approaches to understanding crime and criminal behaviour, with a focus on psychological perspectives. A wide range of different types of criminal behaviour are considered, including juvenile crime, violent offending, sexual offending, collective violence and drug use. For each type of offence a clear overview of key conceptual and methodological issues is provided, along with a detailed consideration of the major theoretical approaches that have been developed. The book concludes by considering how our theoretical understanding of crime can inform our responses to criminal behaviour in terms of punishment, prevention and rehabilitation.
Key features of the book include:
* an in-depth coverage of a broad range of different types of criminal behaviour;
* inclusion of a diverse range of different theoretical perspectives;
* accessibly written, with extensive use of case studies, boxes and activities;
* an extensive use of up-to-date references that highlight the current state of knowledge in the field of criminal psychology.
This book should be of interest to students, academics, researchers and practitioners with an interest in criminal behaviour, and is particularly suitable for undergraduate courses in criminal psychology, forensic psychology and psychological criminology.
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 28127
- 2019-07-09Introduction To Criminal Psychology
- 2019-04-15Introduction to Criminal Psychology
- 2018-07-29An Introduction to Criminal Psychology, 2nd edition
- 2017-10-22[PDF] An Introduction to Criminal Psychology
- 2014-01-17Introduction to Forensic & Criminal Psychology (3rd edition)
- 2013-04-18Introduction to Forensic & Criminal Psychology, 3rd edition
- 2011-10-21An Introduction to Cognitive Psychology: Processes and Disorders - Removed
- 2011-08-11An Introduction to Cognitive Psychology: Processes and Disorders - Removed
- 2019-08-25Introduction to Clinical Psychology An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2019-08-23An Introduction to Buddhist Psychology and Counselling Pathways of Mindfulness-Based Therapies (5...
- 2019-08-23A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology
- 2019-08-13Introduction to Positive Psychology Accredited Certification
- 2019-07-29Introduction to Positive Psychology Accredited Certification
- 2019-07-10Introduction To Social Psychology
- 2019-07-09The SAGE Encyclopedia of Criminal Psychology
- 2019-05-29Introduction To The Psychology Of Carl Jung
- 2019-05-03Introduction to Social Psychology
- 2019-04-30Introduction to Social Psychology
- 2019-03-17Introduction to Criminal Justice Information Systems - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.