Posted on 2018-04-16, by nokia241186.
An Overview of the SIGMA Research Project: A European Approach to Seismic Hazard Analysis (Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering) by Alain Pecker
English | 12 May 2017 | ISBN: 3319581538 | 172 Pages | PDF | 8.12 MB
This book presents a summary of the important outcomes of the SIGMA project related to all aspects of Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment: source characterization, rock motion characterization, site response characterization, and hazard calculations, with for all of them emphasis on the treatment of uncertainties.
In recent years, attempts have been made to identify and quantify uncertainties in seismic hazard estimations for regions with moderate seismicity. These uncertainties, for which no estimation standards exist, create major difficulties and can lead to different interpretations and divergent opinions among experts. To address this matter, an international research project was launched in January 2011, by an industrial consortium composed of French and Italian organizations. This program, named SIGMA (Seismic Ground Motion Assessment) lasted for five years and involved a large number of international institutions.
This book is intended for instructors running courses on engineering seismology, graduate students in the same field and practicing engineers involved in Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analyses.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36040
- 2012-01-03Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-12-11Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise: Clinical Research Roundtable Workshop Summary - Based On A Workshop Of The Clinical Research Roundtable
- 2011-11-20Exploring Challenges, Progress, and New Models for Engaging the Public in the Clinical Research Enterprise
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Security in a Greater Europe: The Possibility of a Pan-European Approach
- 2014-03-05Film, Lacan and the Subject of Religion: A Psychoanalytic Approach to Religious Film Analysis
- 2012-02-04The Frontiers of Project Management Research - David I. Cleland
- 2011-08-25The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2011-08-14The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2011-01-31The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2019-01-11Biotechnology and the Consumer A research project sponsored by the Office of Consumer Affairs of
- 2018-12-27Biotechnology and the Consumer A research project sponsored by the Office of Consumer Affairs of ...
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Research Project: How to Write It
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Essential Guide to Doing Your Research Project
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Your Research Project: A Step-by-Step Guide for the First-Time Researcher
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Frontiers of Project Management Research
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students in Medicine and The Health Sciences
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Management of a Student Research Project
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.