Posted on 2019-04-15, by perica123.
An introduction to Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5 Hours | Lec: 27 | 3.18 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Clear energy blockages, allow the prana to flow & breathe your way to better health & wellbeing
Discover depths of peace and tranquillity you never knew existed!
Pranayama has a profound effect on health and wellbeing, reducing stress, anxiety and depression, reducing high blood pressure, improving the respiratory and immune systems, aiding better sleep and increasing energy levels to name but a few of the many benefits. Whether you are a new yoga teacher wanting to deepen your understanding of pranayama or taking your first steps towards becoming a yoga teacher, this course will provide all the knowledge you need to pass on the amazing benefits of yoga breathing techniques to your clients. This course is also ideal for anyone wanting to simply improve their quality of life.
You will learn
10 pranayama techniques, some with more advanced levels
2 yoga asana sequences to open the hips, improve your posture, stretch your hamstrings and strengthen your abdominals, all of which will improve your health and make your pranayama practice safe and effective
Hatha yoga Surya Namaskar: a bit of a workout which will prepare you for your practice and again, improve your posture
The profoundly effective Pawanmuktasana series of 3 sequences to remove energy blockages - probably the most important asanas you will ever learn
An overview of Patanjali's 8 limbs of yoga so that you can better understand where pranayama fits into yoga as a whole
Where, when and how to practice pranayama
Seated asanas for pranayama and meditation practice, together with the mudras required
An introduction to yogic anatomy, physiology and philosophy
And best of all: Yoga Nidra - 2 practices, one short, one long, which will leave you feeling at peace with the universe.
There is something for everyone: old, young, novice, experienced yogi, mobile, disabled. Join me on this journey of self discovery and come to understand bliss.
- Ebooks list page : 40273
- 2019-04-08An introduction to Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
- 2019-04-05An introduction to Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
- 2019-04-04An introduction to Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
- 2017-12-13[PDF] YOGA : Introduction to Yoga for Beginners , Yoga Poses , Yoga for Stress Relief , Hatha Yoga , Kundalini Yoga: ASANA PRANAYAMA MUDRA BANDHA
- 2011-09-09Scientific Keys Volume 1: The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga
- 2019-03-13Hatha Yoga Practice: Disciple against Wall
- 2019-02-27Instructing Hatha Yoga
- 2019-02-22Instructing Hatha Yoga
- 2019-01-30Instructing Hatha Yoga
- 2019-01-02Hatha Yoga Basics
- 2018-07-14Gururattan Kaur Khalsa, "Introduction to Kundalini Yoga: With the Kundalini Yoga Sets and Medit
- 2018-06-01The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- 2018-02-21Gaia - Introduction to Tantrik Yoga
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Shadow Yoga, Chaya Yoga: The Principles of Hatha Yoga
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Hatha Yoga [German]
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Scientific Keys Vol. II: The Key Poses of Hatha Yoga
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Scientific Keys Volume I: The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Hatha Yoga Asanas: Pocket Guide for Personal Practice
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Hatha Yoga Illustrated
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.