Posted on 2014-01-04. By anonymous.
English | 2003-02-14 | ISBN: 3527304886 | 976 pages | PDF | 14.2 mb
This book combines the experience of 225 experts on 900 pages. Scientists worldwide are currently overwhelmed by the ever-increasing number and diversity of genome projects. This handbook is your guide through the jungle of new methods and techniques available to analyse gene expression - the first to provide such a broad view of the measurement of mRNA and protein expression in vitro, in situ and even in vivo. Despite this broad approach, detail is sufficient for you to grasp the principles behind each method. In each case, the authors weigh up the advantages and disadvantages, paying particular attention to the automated, high-throughput processing demanded by the biotech industry. Completely up to date, the book covers such ground-breaking methods such as DNA microarrays, serial analysis of gene expression, differential display, and identification of open reading frame expressed sequence tags. All the methods and necessary equipment are presented visually in more than 300 mainly colour illustrations to assist their step-by-step reproduction in your laboratory. Each chapter is rounded off with its own set of extensive references that provide access to detailed experimental protocols. In short, the bible of analysing gene expression.
- Ebooks list page : 24499
- 2018-05-09Analysing Gene Expression A Handbook of Methods Possibilities and Pitfalls
- 2010-08-17Analysing Gene Expression - A Handbook of Methods Possibilities and Pitfalls
- 2012-01-04Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology, Five-Volume Set (repost)
- 2019-01-24CRC Handbook of Organic Photochemistry and Photobiology - Two Volume Set
- 2019-01-10CRC Handbook of Organic Photochemistry and Photobiology - Two Volume Set
- 2013-12-20Handbook of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Volume 1 (repost)
- 2013-11-22Handbook of Research in Mass Customization and Personalization (2 Volume Set) (repost)
- 2013-07-24Practical Handbook of Neurosurgery: From Leading Neurosurgeons, 3 Volume Set (repost)
- 2013-04-20Handbook of Fluid Dynamics and Fluid Machinery, Volume 1 (repost)
- 2012-02-23Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology, Five-Volume Set - Hari Singh Nalwa
- 2012-01-07Schmidek and Sweet's Operative Neurosurgical Techniques: Indications, Methods, and Results, 2-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2011-08-06Handbook of Behavior, Food and Nutrition, 5-Volume Set
- 2011-02-28Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology, Five-Volume Set, Volume 1-5
- 2011-01-20Handbook of Psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Volume 12) (repost)
- 2010-12-03Handbook of Biosensors and Biochips (2 Volume set) (repost)
- 2010-07-16Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology, Five-Volume Set, Volume 1-5
- 2010-04-04Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications (Three- Volume Set) (Vols 1-3) - Removed
- 2009-08-10C.E. Webb, J.D.C. Jones - Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications 3-Volume Set, $1.000 (Repost)
- 2009-07-01Paul J. B. Hart, John D. Reynolds - The Handbook of Fish Biology and Fisheries 2-Volume Set
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.