Posted on 2014-06-14, by supnatural.
Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems by Magdi S. Mahmoud, Yuanqing Xia
2014 | ISBN: 1118541332 | English | 480 pages | PDF | 13 MB
In recent years, control systems have become more sophisticated in order to meet increased performance and safety requirements for modern technological systems. Engineers are becoming more aware that conventional feedback control design for a complex system may result in unsatisfactory performance, or even instability, in the event of malfunctions in actuators, sensors or other system components. In order to circumvent such weaknesses, new approaches to control system design have emerged which can tolerate component malfunctions while maintaining acceptable stability and performance. These types of control systems are often known as fault-tolerant control systems (FTCS). More precisely, FTCS are control systems which possess the ability to accommodate component failure automatically.
Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems comprehensively covers the analysis and synthesis methods of fault tolerant control systems. It unifies the methods for developing controllers and filters for a wide class of dynamical systems and reports on the recent technical advances in design methodologies. MATLAB® is used throughout the book, to demonstrate methods of analysis and design.
* Provides advanced theoretical methods and typical practical applications
* Provides access to a spectrum of control design methods applied to industrial systems
* Includes case studies and illustrative examples
* Contains end-of-chapter problems
Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems is a comprehensive reference for researchers and practitioners working in this area, and is also a valuable source of information for graduates and senior undergraduates in control, mechanical, aerospace, electrical and mechatronics engineering departments.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27630
- 2014-06-16Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control System
- 2014-06-15Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control System
- 2014-06-12Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control System
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2016-12-27Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2008-12-06Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems: Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2011-06-01Nonlinear Analysis and Synthesis Techniques for Aircraft Control (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2011-03-30Nonlinear Analysis and Synthesis Techniques for Aircraft Control (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2019-03-20Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis - Removed
- 2019-03-17Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis - Removed
- 2019-03-12Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control
- 2019-02-01Fault Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control and Guidance for Aerospace Vehicles From Theory to Applic - Removed
- 2019-01-11Fault Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control and Guidance for Aerospace Vehicles From Theory to App...
- 2018-05-07Adaptive and Fault-Tolerant Control of Underactuated Nonlinear Systems (Automation and Control Engineering)
- 2018-04-18Adaptive and Fault-Tolerant Control of Underactuated Nonlinear Systems
- 2018-03-05Active Fault-Tolerant Control Systems: A Behavioral System Theoretic Perspective (EPUB)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Fault Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control Based on Adaptive Control Approach
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Finite Frequency Analysis and Synthesis for Singularly Perturbed Systems (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Fuzzy Control Systems with Time-Delay and Stochastic Perturbation: Analysis and Synthesis - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.