Author: Afzal Chaudhry, Hans Kleinpoppen
Posted on 2011-11-13, by sharebookfree.
Analysis of Excitation and Ionization of Atoms and Molecules by Electron Impact
Afzal Chaudhry, Hans Kleinpoppen | Springer | 2011-10-13 | 240 pages | English | PDF
The content of this book describes in detail the results of the present measurements of the partial and total doubly differential cross sections for the multiple-ionization of rare gas atoms by electron impact. These measurements show, beside other trends, the role of Auger transitions in the production of multiply ionized atoms in the region where the incident electron energy is sufficient to produce inner shell ionization. Other processes like Coster-Kronig transitions and shake off also contribute towards increasing the charge of the ions. The incident electron having energy of 6 keV, for example, in a collision with xenon atom can remove up to nine electrons! (*) X-ray-ion coincidence spectroscopy of the electron xenon atom collisions is also described.Â
Â Â Â Â The present measurements of doubly differential cross sections for the dissociative and non-dissociative ionization of hydrogen, sulfur dioxide and sulfur hexa fluoride molecular gases by electron impact are also described in the text of this book. The results of the measurements for sulfur dioxide molecule show how this major atmospheric pollutant can be removed from the atmosphere by electron impact dissociation of this molecule. The present results of the measurements for sulfur hexa fluoride give an insight into the dissociation properties of this molecular gas, which is being so widely used as a gaseous insulator in the electrical circuits.Â Â
Â Â Â Â The book also describes the present measurements of the polarization parameters of the fluorescence radiation emitted by the electron-impact-excited atoms of sodium and potassium. In these investigations the target atoms are polarized, therefore, the measurements of the polarization parameters give information about the electron atom interaction in terms of the interference, direct and exchange interaction channels.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 15241
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Analysis of Excitation and Ionization of Atoms and Molecules by Electron Impact (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] High-Resolution Experiments on Strong-Field Ionization of Atoms and Molecules: Test of Tunneling Theory, the Role of Doubly Excited States, and Channel-Selective Electron Spectra (Springer Theses)
- 2012-09-30Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis in Engineering and the Sciences - Removed
- 2011-11-08Risk Analysis in Finance and Insurance [Repost, Nov 2011]
- 2011-11-07Risk Analysis in Finance and Insurance
- 2011-10-27Causal Analysis in Biomedicine and Epidemiology: Based on Minimal Sufficient Causation (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2011-08-01Causal Analysis in Biomedicine and Epidemiology: Based on Minimal Sufficient Causation (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2011-06-09Advanced Electromagnetic Analysis of Passive and Active Planar Structures (IEEE Electromagnetic Waves Series) - Removed
- 2011-05-30Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2007-12-06[request]Surface Analysis by Auger and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- 2019-05-14Fundamentals of Image Data Mining: Analysis, Features, Classification and Retrieval
- 2019-05-04Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 3.x
- 2019-05-01Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 3.x
- 2019-04-29Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis with Tableau and R
- 2019-04-18Udemy - Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
- 2019-04-17Udemy - Data Analysis with Python and Pandas
- 2019-04-10Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis with Tableau and R
- 2019-04-07Engineering Analysis: Interactive Methods and Programs with FORTRAN, QuickBASIC, MATLAB, and Mathematica
- 2019-04-02Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis with Tableau and R
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.