Posted on 2019-06-18, updated at 2019-08-16, by everest555.
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 2h 11m | 283 MB
Instructor: Janani Ravi
This course covers the different selection models in Qlik, including the click, legend and lasso selections and the associative selection model, as well as the role of smart search, the Qlik Sense cognitive engine and default and alternate states.
Qlik Sense is fast emerging as a popular choice for building sophisticated visualizations of complex data for an executive-level audience. A very powerful feature of Qlik Sense is the support for different types of selections, application states, and search. In this course, Analyzing Data with Qlik Sense, you will gain the ability to correctly pick the right selection model to view data, and leverage Smart Search and the Qlik Sense cognitive engine to work with that data in your app. First, you will learn the different selection models that are supported by different Qlik Visualizations including the click, lasso, range and legend selections. Next, you will discover how to use the Associative Selection Model to filter out subsets of data based on the selection. Then, you will see how Alternate States are used to allow users to make different selections on the same dimension. Finally, you will work with two related tools; Smart Search, a global search tool that allows searching all data in the app from any sheet, and the Insights Advisor, powered by the Qlik Sense cognitive engine which generates visualizations based on the data in your app. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to use the selection model, smart search and the cognitive engine to gain insights from data in Qlik in a sophisticated and compelling manner.
- Ebooks list page : 40679
- 2019-08-16Analyzing Data with Qlik Sense
- 2019-06-20Analyzing Data with Qlik Sense
- 2019-07-05Data Storytelling with Qlik Sense
- 2019-07-04Data Storytelling with Qlik Sense
- 2019-01-25Power Excel - Analyzing Data with MS Excel
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Searching and Analyzing Data with Elasticsearch Getting Started - Removed
- 2018-12-20Power Excel - Analyzing Data with MS Excel
- 2018-12-10Power Excel - Analyzing Data with MS Excel
- 2018-11-25Power Excel - Analyzing Data with MS Excel
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Accessing and Analyzing Data with Microsoft Excel (Bpg-Other)
- 2017-07-27Exploring And Analyzing Data With Qlikview - Removed
- 2017-07-26Searching And Analyzing Data With Elasticsearch Getting Started - Removed
- 2017-06-21Searching and Analyzing Data with Elasticsearch: Getting Started - Removed
- 2017-06-21Searching and Analyzing Data with Elasticsearch Getting Started - Removed
- 2017-06-20Pluralsight Searching and Analyzing Data with Elasticsearch Getting Started-XQZT - Removed
- 2017-06-13Exploring and Analyzing Data with QlikView - Removed
- 2017-06-11Exploring and Analyzing Data with QlikView - Removed
- 2017-04-26MICROSOFT 20778A PART1 TRAINER FILES ANALYZING DATA WITH POWER BI TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-04-20MICROSOFT 20778A PART2 VIRTUAL MACHINES ANALYZING DATA WITH POWER BI TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.