Posted on 2011-08-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: PublicAffairs; 1 edition (June 22, 2010) | Language: English | ISBN-10: 1586488716 | EPUB + MOBI | 416 pages | 0.6 mb + 0.8 mb
In early 2009, many economists, financiers, and media pundits were confidently predicting the end of the American-led capitalism that has shaped history and economics for the past 100 years. Yet the U.S. economic model, far from being discredited, may be strengthened by the financial crisis. In this provocative book, Anatole Kaletsky re-interprets the financial crisis as part of an evolutionary process inherent to the nature of democratic capitalism. Capitalism, he argues, is resilient. Its first form, Capitalism 1.0, was the classical laissez-faire capitalism that lasted from 1776 until 1930. Next was Capitalism 2.0, New Deal Keynesian social capitalism created in the 1930s and extinguished in the 1970s. Its last mutation, Reagan-Thatcher market fundamentalism, culminated in the financially-dominated globalization of the past decade and triggered the recession of 2009-10. The self-destruction of Capitalism 3.0 leaves the field open for the next phase of capitalismâ€™s evolution. Capitalism is likely to transform in the coming decades into something different both from the totally deregulated market fundamentalism of Reagan/Thatcher and from the Roosevelt-Kennedy era. This is Capitalism 4.0.
Download MOBI book:
For thanks: use my links please.
- Ebooks list page : 13047
- 2011-11-27Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2014-03-27Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis [Repost]
- 2012-05-28Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis (Audiobook) By Anatole Kaletsky, read by Scott Peterson
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2014-03-29Capitalism 4.0 – The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2012-05-21Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis (Audiobook)
- 2011-03-08Capitalism 4.0: The Birth of a New Economy in the Aftermath of Crisis
- 2013-10-22Russian Corporate Capitalism From Peter the Great to Perestroika (Repost)
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2013-07-22The Meltdown Years: The Unfolding of the Global Economic Crisis (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-05Been in the Storm So Long: The Aftermath of Slavery (Repost)
- 2012-12-26South Asia: Beyond the Global Financial Crisis [Repost]
- 2012-11-21The final energy crisis (Repost)
- 2012-09-07Financial Shock: A 360Âº Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial Crisis (repost)
- 2012-06-28Regeneration: Journey Through the Mid-Life Crisis (Repost)
- 2012-04-13Corporate Governance Failures: The Role of Institutional Investors in the Global Financial Crisis (repost)
- 2011-12-17Financial Shock: A 360Âº Look at the Subprime Mortgage Implosion, and How to Avoid the Next Financial Crisis [Repost]
- 2011-10-08Corporate Governance Failures: The Role of Institutional Investors in the Global Financial Crisis (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.