Android Programming for Beginners: Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applications
Posted on 2018-10-30, by manhneovn.
Learn all the Java and Android skills you need to start making powerful mobile applicationsKey FeaturesKick-start your Android programming career, or just have fun publishing apps to the Google Play marketplaceA first-principles introduction to Java, via Android, which means you'll be able to start building your own applications from scratchLearn by example and build three real-world apps and over 40 mini apps throughout the bookBook Description
Android is the most popular OS in the world. There are millions of devices accessing tens of thousands of applications. It is many people's entry point into the world of technology; it is an operating system for everyone. Despite this, the entry-fee to actually make Android applications is usually a computer science degree, or five years' worth of Java experience.
Android Programming for Beginners will be your companion to create Android applications from scratch?whether you're looking to start your programming career, make an application for work, be reintroduced to mobile development, or are just looking to program for fun. We will introduce you to all the fundamental concepts of programming in an Android context, from the Java basics to working with the Android API. All examples are created from within Android Studio, the official Android development environment that helps supercharge your application development process.
After this crash-course, we'll dive deeper into Android programming and you'll learn how to create applications with a professional-standard UI through fragments, make location-aware apps with Google Maps integration, and store your user's data with SQLite. In addition, you'll see how to make your apps multilingual, capture images from a device's camera, and work with graphics, sound, and animations too.
By the end of this book, you'll be ready to start building your own custom applications in Android and Java.What you will learnMaster the fundamentals of coding Java for AndroidInstall and set up your Android development environmentBuild functional user interfaces with the Android Studio visual designerAdd user interaction, data captures, sound, and animation to your appsManage your apps' data using the built-in Android SQLite databaseFind out about the design patterns used by professionals to make top-grade applicationsBuild, deploy, and publish real Android applications to the Google Play marketplaceTable of ContentsThe First AppJava - First ContactExploring Android StudioDesigning LayoutsReal-World LayoutsThe Life and Times of an Android AppCoding in Java Part 1 - Variables, Decisions, and LoopsCoding in Java Part 2 - MethodsObject-Oriented ProgrammingEverything's a ClassWidget ManiaHaving a Dialogue with the UserHandling and Displaying Arrays of DataHandling and Displaying Notes in Note To SelfAndroid Intent and PersistenceUI AnimationsSound FX and Supporting Different Versions of AndroidDesign Patterns, Fragments, and the Real WorldUsing Multiple FragmentsPaging and SwipingNavigation Drawer and Where It's SnapCapturing ImagesUsing SQLite Databases in Our AppsAdding a Database to Where It's SnapIntegrating Google Maps and GPS LocationsUpgrading SQLite - Adding Locations and MapsGoing Local - Hola!Threads, Touches, Drawing, and a Simple GamePublishing AppsBefore You Go
- Ebooks list page : 37556
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Polymer clay: All the basic and advanced techniques you need to create with polymer clay. (Volume 1)
- 2016-12-24Polymer clay All the basic and advanced techniques you need to create with polymer clay by Yonat...
- 2016-12-22Polymer clay All the basic and advanced techniques you need to create with polymer clay
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Auditing Leadership: The Professional and Leadership Skills You Need
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Small Talk Hacks: The People and Communication Skills You Need to Talk to Anyone & Be Instantly Likeable
- 2019-10-28Python Programming For Beginners: Learn The Basics Of Python Programming (Python Crash Course, Programming for Dummies)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Java Programming for Beginners: Learn Programming without Previous Knowledge
- 2019-10-01Python Programming for Beginners Learn to Code in an Hour
- 2019-09-08Python Programming for Beginners Learn to Code in an Hour
- 2019-05-01PHP Programming For Beginners: Answers all your Questions Step-by-Step (Eye-Opener Series : Programming for Beginners: A Friendly Q & A Guide)
- 2019-04-12HTML Programming For Beginners Answers all your Questions Step-by-Step
- 2019-04-10Python Programming For Beginners Learn In 100 Easy Steps (compressed)
- 2019-04-05HTML Programming For Beginners Answers all your Questions Step-by-Step
- 2019-02-28Packt Python Programming for Beginners Learn in 100 Easy Steps
- 2019-02-11Packt Python Programming for Beginners Learn in 100 Easy Steps
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.