Posted on 2019-08-14, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:81 | 2.86 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Start unit testing today
Practice unit testing with carefully designed exercises
Understand Android specific challenges with respect to unit testing
Write testable Android applications
Understand the benefits of Test Driven Development
Get tips for adoption of unit testing on Android projects
Experience with Android (preferably 6 months or more)
Knowledge of Java
This course will teach you all you need to know about Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Android applications. It's designed to get you up and running with unit testing using Android Studio and JUnit in no time by working through a series of carefully crafted hands-on exercises.
What's unit testing?
Unit testing is a practice of writing narrowly scoped automated tests to ensure correctness of your production code. These automated tests allow you to write code that has fewer bugs and is safer to work with in the long term. If you do unit testing, you can write higher quality Android applications that are easier to maintain.
What's test driven development?
Test driven development (TDD) is a set of special unit testing techniques that mandate writing the tests before the production code. While TDD might look complicated on the first sight, I'll show you that it's actually the easiest way to do unit testing.
What's the importance of unit testing in Android?
Unit testing is widely considered one of the most important skills for senior Android developers to have. It's a great investment into medium- and long-term professional career growth.
If bugs slip into your Android application, it can be very challenging to locate and fix them. Furthermore, even after you fix the bugs, it can take days or even weeks until all your users update the app to actually receive these fixes. That's a tough reality of professional Android developer's job. Fortunately, you can greatly reduce the number of bugs in your applications by unit testing your code!
To make your applications unit testable, you'll need to write decoupled code that follows best design principles. This automatically guarantees easier long-term maintenance. In addition, unit testing makes developing Android applications easier and spares a lot of time when done right.
Why you should take this course:
This course is designed to introduce you to professional grade Android unit testing in the shortest amount of time. I assume that you already know Java and have experience building Android apps. Therefore, this course will not waste your time on Java and Android basics.
You'll practice what you learn in this course with carefully designed exercises and gradually build up your unit testing skill.
This course is aimed at professional Android developers who have no prior experience in unit testing. However, I'm confident that even experienced Android unit testers will find much new and valuable information in it.
So, if you're interested in learning professional grade unit testing in Android apps - this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
Professional Android developers
Download from NitroFlare
Download from RapidGator
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 41119
- 2012-05-20Russell Gold, Thomas Hammell, Tom Snyder, Test-Driven Development: A J2EE Example
- 2019-08-14Android Test Driven Development And Android Unit Testing
- 2018-10-24Android Test Driven Development and Unit Testing for Android IOS
- 2017-11-18iOS Code Testing: Test-Driven Development and Behavior-Driven Development with Swift
- 2018-10-12Android Test Driven Development & Unit Testing for Android
- 2019-02-20Lynda Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python-XQZT
- 2019-02-02Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python XQZT
- 2018-12-01Test Driven Development for Android with Junit and Mockito
- 2018-10-16Test Driven Development for Android with Junit and Mockito
- 2018-10-12Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python
- 2018-10-11Lynda - Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python [2018, ENG]
- 2018-08-19Lynda - Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python [2018, ENG]
- 2018-07-08Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python
- 2018-06-30Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.