Posted on 2018-10-17, by manhneovn.
Android Things is the new Android based Operating System for the Internet of Things. With this book you will learn the core concepts by running code examples on different peripherals.
* No previous knowledge of IoT or microcontrollers required.
* Hands-On with simple code and plenty of examples.
* Use Kotlin to write simpler and more readable code
Android Things is the IoT platform made by Google, based on Android. It allows us to build smart devices in a simple and convenient way, leveraging on the Android ecosystem tools and libraries, while letting Google take care of security updates.
This book takes you through the basics of IoT and smart devices. It will help you to interact with common IoT device components and learn the underlying protocols. For a simple setup, we will be using Rainbow HAT so that we don't need to do any wiring.
In the first chapter, you will learn about the Android Things platform, the design concepts behind it, and how it relates to other IoT frameworks. We will look at the Developer Kits and learn how to install Android Things on them by creating a simple project.
Later, we will explore the real power of Android Things, learning how to make a UI, designing and communicating with companion apps in different ways, showcasing a few libraries. We will demonstrate libraries and you will see how powerful the Android Things operating system is.
What you will learn
* Understand key design concepts of Android Things and its advantages
* Set up an Android Things Developer Kit
* Interact with all the components of Rainbow HAT
* Understand how peripheral protocols work (GPIO, PWM, I2C, and SPI)
* Implement best practices of how to handle IoT peripherals with in terms Android Things
* Develop techniques for building companion apps for your devices
Who this book is for
This book is for developers who have a basic knowledge of Android and want to start using the Android Things developer kit.
- Ebooks list page : 37464
- 2019-03-20Android Things Quick Start Guide Build your own smart devices using the Android Things platform
- 2019-03-17Android Things Quick Start Guide Build your own smart devices using the Android Things platform
- 2019-03-06Android Things Quick Start Guide Build your own smart devices using the Android Things platform
- 2019-03-05Android Things Quick Start Guide: Build your own smart devices using the Android Things platform by Raul Portales
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Nest Smart Home Automation System Handbook: Discover How to Build Your Own Smart Home Using The Nest Ecosystem (Smart Home Automation Essential Guides) (Volume 5)
- 2018-12-14WordPress Development Quick Start Guide Build beautiful and dynamic websites for your domain from sc...
- 2018-08-08Microsoft Power BI Quick Start Guide: Build dashboards and visualizations to make your data come to life
- 2018-10-15Salesforce Process Builder Quick Start Guide Build complex workflows by clicking, not coding
- 2018-08-23Salesforce Process Builder Quick Start Guide Build complex workflows by clicking, not coding
- 2018-08-12Wireshark 2 Quick Start Guide Secure your network through protocol analysis
- 2018-06-27MERN Quick Start Guide Build web applications with MongoDB, Express.js, React, and Node
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Build Your Own Shipping Container Home: The Beginner's Guide
- 2010-02-19Brian Tracy - 21 Great Ways To Start And Build Your Own Succ
- 2008-12-05Start and Build Your Own Successful Business - Brian Tracy
- 2019-03-10Build Your Own Smart Home (Build Your Own)
- 2019-02-21Build Your Own Smart Home (Build Your Own)
- 2019-01-31Build Your Own Smart Home (Build Your Own)
- 2018-12-19Build Your Own Smart Home
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Build Your Own Body: Strong is the New Skinny
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.