Posted on 2018-05-12, by nokia241186.
Get in-depth knowledge of Angular 2 and TypeScript with this crash course for all skill levels.
What Will I Learn?
Code an Angular2 Project with an Online IDE
Learn to code with TypeScript and use it's data typing features
Understand and use Angular2's Component paradigm
Use Angular2's powerful data binding features
Use Angular2's improved Pipes to transform displayed data
Implement Interfaces in Angular2
Compose Components with Angular2's Component Nesting capabilities
Implement Services in an Angular2 application
Use Dependency Injection to keep an Angular2 application lean
Integrate with Web Services using Reactive Extension's Observables
Implement Routing in Angular2
Understand what Angular2 is, and how it can help you as a developer ... and much, much more!
There's no way around it. If you want to gain a competitive edge in UI/UX design, web development, or anything to do with mobile and desktop web apps, then you need to know Angular JS. Better yet, you need to know Angular 2, the latest version. This Angular 2 crash course will refresh your memory and get you updated on the essentials of the latest version. And if you're just getting started with Angular JS, don't worry = this is the perfect introduction too.
Get Up to Speed with Angular 2
Understand Angular 2 and how it can help you as a developer
Code an Angular 2 project with an online IDE
Get to grips with Angular 2's many powerful features
Improve your UI/UX design and development skills
Discover what's new in the latest version of Angular
Upgrade your Programming Skills
With 71 lectures and 5 hours of content, this Angular 2 online course will give you a thorough understanding of how Angular 2 solutions are designed, administered, and developed. If you're a web, mobile or service app developer, architect, UI designer, tester or administrator, or if you just want to know how to get Angular 2 projects up and running, then this is the course for you.
The course will begin with an introduction to TypeScript, the Cloud9 IDE and using Angular 2 modules. Then you'll get stuck into Angular 2's components, building a UI and binding your data. After that things get a little more challenging with a breakdown of advanced component concepts and component composition. From there you'll jump into services, web services, and routing before setting up Angular 2 from scratch.
By the end of this course you'll be able to set up and get going on your own Angular 2 projects quickly, easily, and efficiently.
About Angular JS
Who is the target audience?
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36169
- 2016-11-28StoneRivereLearning Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript-iNKiSO
- 2016-08-13Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript (2016)
- 2019-07-05Angular Fast Crash Course
- 2019-05-15Angular Fast Crash Course
- 2019-05-09EMT Crash Course with Online Practice Test (EMT Test Preparation), 2nd Edition
- 2019-04-17Angular Fast Crash Course
- 2019-04-16Angular Fast Crash Course
- 2019-04-15Angular Fast Crash Course
- 2019-03-23EMT Crash Course with Online Practice Test (EMT Test Preparation), 2nd Edition
- 2019-02-17ASP NET Core 3 (ASP.NET 5),MVC,C#,Angular & EF Crash Course
- 2019-02-09Digital Marketing Crash Course With Google My Business-2018
- 2019-02-04THE COMPLETE ETHICAL HACKING COURSE WITH CERTIFICATION 2017 TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-01-06Udemy - ASP NET Core 3 (ASP NET 5),MVC,C#,Angular & EF Crash Course
- 2019-01-05Wedding Cinematography Crash Course with Ray Roman
- 2019-01-04CreativeLIVE - Wedding Cinematography Crash Course with Ray Roman
- 2018-09-17Wedding Cinematography Crash Course with Ray Roman
- 2018-09-08CreativeLIVE - Wedding Cinematography Crash Course with Ray Roman
- 2018-08-08Gumroad - V-Ray Crash Course with Ian Ruhfass
- 2018-07-16Gumroad - V-Ray Crash Course with Ian Ruhfass
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.