Posted on 2019-07-06, by everest555.
Apache Spark for Data Science : New Beginner's Course (2019)
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 907 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
What you'll learn
Foundations of Apache Spark
How to Spark on Databricks
Using Spark SQL for Analysis
Machine Learning using MLlib
Real-Time Data Analysis with Spark Streaming
Connecting Tableau to Spark
Basic understanding of Hadoop ecosystem
Some prior programming or scripting experience
Apache Spark is a powerful platform that provides users with new ways to store and make use of big data. In this course, get up to speed with Spark, and discover how to leverage this popular processing engine to deliver effective and comprehensive insights into your data. Instructor Shokat Ali provides an overview of the platform, going into the different components that make up Apache Spark. He shows how to analyze data in Spark using PySpark and Spark SQL, explores running machine learning algorithms using MLlib, demonstrates how to create a streaming analytics application using Spark Streaming, and more.
In this course, we'll look at how to use the Apache Spark platform for data science. I'll start by showing you an overview of the platform and going through each component, so we have a baseline understanding of how it works. Then, we'll take a look at using Spark to analyze data with Python using PySpark, then using Spark SQL. We'll explore machine learning techniques,and we'll finish by creating a streaming analytics application using Spark Streaming. We'll be covering all of these topics to get you up to speed with Spark and help you start delivering effective and more comprehensive insights. Let's dive in.
Reviewing Spark components
Where Spark shines
Understanding data interfaces
Working with text files
Loading CSV data into DataFrames
Using Spark SQL to analyze data
Running machine learning algorithms using MLib
Querying streaming data
Connecting BI tools to Spark
Who this course is for:
People with some software development background who want to learn the hottest technology in big data analysis will want to check this out.
If you've never written a computer program or a script before, this course isn't for you - yet. I suggest starting with a Python course first, if programming is new to you.
If your software development job involves, or will involve, processing large amounts of data, you need to know about Spark.
If you're training for a new career in data science or big data, Spark is an important part of it.
- Ebooks list page : 40803
- 2019-04-01Apache Spark for Data Science : New Beginner's Course (2019)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Apache Spark for Data Science Cookbook
- 2018-01-01Apache Spark for Data Science Cookbook
- 2017-11-15Apache Spark for Data Science Cookbook
- 2017-10-07Apache Spark for Data Science Cookbook
- 2018-10-10Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2018-03-06Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-28Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-22Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-20Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-15Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-10Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-07Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-11-06Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-10-30Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-10-24Mastering Spark for Data Science
- 2017-10-16Spark for Data Science
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.