Posted on 2019-03-19, by voska89.
Katja Becker - Apicomplexan Parasites: Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development
Published: 2011-06-20 | ISBN: 3527327312 | PDF | 550 pages | 7.1 MB
This handbook is the first dealing with the discovery of drugs directed against apicomplexan parasites. Amongst others, this group of endoparasites includes the causative agents of Malaria, Toxoplasmosis, and Babesiosis, the latter occurring mainly in animals. Written by renowned scientific experts from academia and industry, the book focuses on currentdrug development approaches for all apicomplexan diseases making it appealing to a large audience, ranging from research labs in academia to the human and veterinarian pharmaceutical industry.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39845
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Apicomplexan Parasites: Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development (Drug Discovery in Infectious Diseases)
- 2013-02-20Apicomplexan Parasites: Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development
- 2011-12-09Drug Development - A Case Study Based Insight into Modern Strategies
- 2011-10-13Establishing Precompetitive Collaborations to Stimulate Genomics-Driven Drug Development
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Silica-coated Magnetic Nanoparticles: An Insight into Targeted Drug Delivery and Toxicology (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Novel Immunotherapeutic Approaches to the Treatment of Cancer: Drug Development and Clinical Application
- 2012-09-14"Genome-Based Therapeutics: Targeted Drug Discovery and Development" rap. by Adam C. Berger and Steve Olson
- 2010-04-10Molecular Imaging for Integrated Medical Therapy and Drug Development
- 2010-04-07Lipases and Phospholipases in Drug Development: From Biochemistry to Molecular Pharmacology
- 2007-12-09Lipases and Phospholipases in Drug Development: From Biochemistry to Molecular Pharmacology
- 2019-02-24Breeding For Ornamentals Classical and Molecular Approaches
- 2019-02-23Bioassay Methods in Natural Product Research and Drug Development
- 2019-02-22Biotechnology of Ectomycorrhizae Molecular Approaches
- 2019-02-22Applications of Pharmacokinetic Principles in Drug Development
- 2019-01-31Advances in Molecular Breeding Toward Drought and Salt Tolerant Crops
- 2019-01-31Cardiac Drug Development Guide
- 2019-01-31From Genome to Therapy Integrating New Technologies with Drug Development
- 2019-01-31Application of Peptide-Based Prodrug Chemistry in Drug Development - Removed
- 2019-01-31Fundamentals of Early Clinical Drug Development From Synthesis Design to Formulation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.