Posted on 2017-09-27, by ebooksfree.
Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R, 2nd edition
Roger S. Bivand, Edzer Pebesma,
2013 | ISBN-10: 1461476178 | 420 pages | PDF | 9 MB
Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R, second edition, is divided into two basic parts, the first presenting R packages, functions, classes and methods for handling spatial data. This part is of interest to users who need to access and visualise spatial data. Data import and export for many file formats for spatial data are covered in detail, as is the interface between R and the open source GRASS GIS and the handling of spatio-temporal data. The second part showcases more specialised kinds of spatial data analysis, including spatial point pattern analysis, interpolation and geostatistics, areal data analysis and disease mapping. The coverage of methods of spatial data analysis ranges from standard techniques to new developments, and the examples used are largely taken from the spatial statistics literature. All the examples can be run using R contributed packages available from the CRAN website, with code and additional data sets from the book's own website. Compared to the first edition, the second edition covers the more systematic approach towards handling spatial data in R, as well as a number of important and widely used CRAN packages that have appeared since the first edition.
This book will be of interest to researchers who intend to use R to handle, visualise, and analyse spatial data. It will also be of interest to spatial data analysts who do not use R, but who are interested in practical aspects of implementing software for spatial data analysis. It is a suitable companion book for introductory spatial statistics courses and for applied methods courses in a wide range of subjects using spatial data, including human and physical geography, geographical information science and geoinformatics, the environmental sciences, ecology, public health and disease control, economics, public administration and political science.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 31999
- 2013-08-22Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-07-08Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R, 2nd edition
- 2013-07-02Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R, 2nd edition
- 2019-01-30Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R
- 2012-11-03Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R by Roger S. Bivand (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-07-21Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-10-17Wendy L. Martinez, Angel Martinez, Jeffrey Solka, "Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB, 2nd Edition" - Removed
- 2011-10-13Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB, 2nd Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-06-23Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R (Use R)
- 2011-06-03Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R (Use R)
- 2009-07-15Roger S. Bivand, Edzer J. Pebesma - Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R (Repost)
- 2008-12-06Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R
- 2019-02-04Introduction to GIS Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS [Updated]
- 2019-01-31Applied Compositional Data Analysis With Worked Examples in R
- 2019-01-28Introduction to GIS Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS [Updated]
- 2019-01-24Introduction to GIS Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS [Updated]
- 2018-12-10Introduction to GIS Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS [Updated]
- 2018-11-15Introduction to GIS Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS [Updated]
- 2018-11-05Introduction to GIS Spatial Data Analysis with QGIS [Updated]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.