Posted on 2010-04-13, by onno.
ISBN: 0887409172 Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Author: Wilfried Kopenhagen
Shown are Soviet armored trains as used during the Russian Revolution, the Russian Civil War, and World War II.
- Ebooks list page : 5451
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Armored Trains of the Soviet Union 1917-1945 (Schiffer Military/Aviation History)
- 2009-06-19Armored Trains of the Soviet Union 1917-1945 (Repost)
- 2012-05-16Mr.Churchill's Tank: The British Infantry Tank Mark IV (Schiffer Military History)
- 2012-05-20Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19: The Soviet Union's First Production Supersonic (Aerofax)
- 2009-12-14The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union: 1917-1991 (Sources in History) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] German Armored Trains in World War II, Vol. II (Schiffer Military History) (v. 2)
- 2010-06-30Weapons & Equipment of the German Cavalry 1935-1945 (Schiffer Military History)
- 2018-12-14The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 1917-1991
- 2018-11-01Keeping the Faith Russian Orthodox Monasticism in the Soviet Union, 1917-1939
- 2018-09-26Keeping the Faith Russian Orthodox Monasticism in the Soviet Union, 1917-1939
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Keeping the Faith: Russian Orthodox Monasticism in the Soviet Union, 1917-1939
- 2014-05-25The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 1917-1991 [Repost]
- 2014-05-24The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union: 1917-1991, 3rd edition
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Collapse of the Soviet Union (Milestones in Modern World History)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Economic Transformation of the Soviet Union, 1913-1945
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Stalin and the Soviet Union (Questions and Analysis in History)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Stalin and the Soviet Union (Questions and Analysis in History)
- 2014-02-24The Soviet Military Experience: A History of the Soviet Army, 1917-1991 (Warfare and History Series) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-12-13Heroes of the Soviet Union 1941-1945 (Osprey Elite 111) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.