Posted on 2010-08-02. By anonymous.
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing | 2010 | ISBN: 3838357736 | 120 pages | PDF | 6,2 MB
In this book we use artificial societies to understand and simulate adaptive behaviour and social processes. We obtain this in three parallel ways: First, we present a behaviours production system capable of reproducing a high number of properties of adaptive behaviour and of exhibiting emergent lower cognition. Second, we introduce a simple model for social action, obtaining emergent complex social processes from simple interactions of imitation and induction of behaviours in agents. And third, we present our approximation to a behaviours virtual laboratory, integrating our behaviours production system and our social action model in virtual animats. Before presenting our proposals, we make an introduction to artificial intelligence and behaviour-based systems, and also we give notions of complex systems and artificial societies. Finally, we discuss about the role of adaptive behaviour for understanding cognition and its evolution.
- Ebooks list page : 6774
- 2013-03-08Artificial Societies of Intelligent Agents: Virtual Experiments of Individual and Social Behaviour (repost)
- 2014-05-18Knowledge Mining Using Intelligent Agents (Advances in Computer Science and Engineering)
- 2010-11-03Socially Intelligent Agents - Creating Relationships with Computers and Robots
- 2011-05-17Engineering Societies in the Agents World IV: 4th International Workshop, ESAW 2003, London, UK, October 29-31, 2003, Revised Selected and Invited ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Multi-Agent Programming: Languages, Platforms and Applications (Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Extending Web Services Technologies: The Use of Multi-Agent Approaches (Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Advances in the Evolutionary Synthesis of Intelligent Agents
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Robot Ethics: The Ethical and Social Implications of Robotics (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- 2014-06-07Knowledge Representation, Reasoning, and the Design of Intelligent Agents
- 2014-06-04Belief-based Stability in Coalition Formation with Uncertainty: An Intelligent Agents' Perspective
- 2014-05-11Belief-based Stability in Coalition Formation with Uncertainty: An Intelligent Agents' Perspective (Repost)
- 2014-05-09Knowledge Representation, Reasoning, and the Design of Intelligent Agents: The Answer-Set Programming Approach
- 2014-04-29Knowledge Mining Using Intelligent Agents (repost)
- 2013-12-28Belief-based Stability in Coalition Formation with Uncertainty: An Intelligent Agents' Perspective
- 2012-01-16Collaboration between Human and Artificial Societies
- 2012-01-15Collaboration between Human and Artificial Societies
- 2011-12-04Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- 2011-11-13[MULTI] Knowledge Mining Using Intelligent Agents - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-12Knowledge Mining Using Intelligent Agents
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.