Posted on 2019-09-10, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.70 GB | Duration: 3.5 hours
What you'll learn
Mix colours by creating their own colour wheel
Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of drawing, including, composition, perspective and shading
Be able to create art with stippling techniques
Have an introduction to hand lettering
Have an understanding of abstract art
To enjoy art without bring judgemental or critical
Create their own mind maps
Use metaphors in art
Understand the psychology of colour
Be able to create doodle art
Produce a self portrait
Have an introduction to digital art for beginners
Create a magnificent family tree
Have an understanding of various art material and tools
Learn to draw and shade 3D objects
Students don't need any previous experience
The only essentials students will need are basic art supplies, such as pencils, pens and paper
We are the World's number one provider of Arts Therapy Courses, with more than 180,000 students in 192 countries.
On completion of this course you will be eligible for full Accreditation with the CPD Standards Office, which is a prestigious professional organisation, recognised throughout the world, including the USA, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Africa.
If you opt for accreditation, you'll also get a diploma and 10 hours of CPD / CEU / CE Credits (depending on what country you reside).
Therapeutic Art: Online Therapeutic Art Course - Arts Therapy For Self Exploration and Healing (Part 2)
Art Therapy is an area that is being used in many settings - Therapeutic Art: Part 2 - Art and colouring for adults is the second in the series of my Therapeutic Art / Arts Therapy courses. It's packed full of wonderful activities, all of which are incredibly beneficial for adults of all ages and all walks of life. Art and colouring is much more than just extremely fun to do, it's also a substantially effective way of de-stressing. Art and colouring as well as many other forms of arts therapy, helps increase focus and concentration.
This fantastic, timeless practice affords the student wellness and calm, while simultaneously stimulating areas of the brain concerned with the senses, motor skills and of course, creativity.
This art and colouring for adults course has tons of downloadable, printable templates, ready to be coloured in. This is in direct response to the huge demand globally, for colouring books specifically designed for adults. This art and colouring course contains an array of activities and exercises such as a beginners guide to abstract drawing and designing your own impressive hand lettering.
As the creator of art and colouring for adults (Libby Seery), I'll teach you the fundamentals of drawing, including composition, perspective, shading, colours and more. I'll also introduce you to the world of doodle art. You'll gain access to heaps of downloadable resources, providing you with hours of fun and an opportunity to fully explore your creative side (even if you believe you haven't got one).
The activities and exercises in this art and colouring for adults course, have deliberately been designed so you'll enjoy art as a process, without being critical or judgemental. This course is suitable for everyone, whether you've no art experience or wish to hone the skills you already possess. You don't need any expensive art materials either, as I'll show you how to create the most stunning work, using just some basic items.
The course is self paced and offers you complete flexibility. Choose to study at a time and place that suits you, safe in the knowledge that help is always at hand. As with all my courses, I provide support 7 days a week. So discover for yourself just how wonderfully rewarding this timeless practice is, you won't regret it!
This art and colouring for adults course syllabus, includes:
The Benefits of Art
Therapeutic Art in Brief
Six Examples of How Art Can Help Us
Pencil Drawing Sketching and Shading
Pencil Drawing Materials
The Value of Value
Create Your Own Pencil Shading Guide
Pencil Shading Techniques
How To Draw A Self Portrait
Three Principles of Great 3D Sketching
How To Draw and Shade a 3D Cube
How To Draw and Shade a 3D Sphere
Stippling Techniques Using Pen
Abstract and Intuitive Art
Abstract Drawing and Painting
Creating Intuitive Art
7 Useful Tips for Intuitive Painting
Learn How To Paint Naturally
Draw in Rhythm To Music
Art for Relaxation
Colouring for Adults
Part 1: Introduction to Doodle Art
Part 2: Getting Started
Part 3: Doodle Art - Basic Level
Part 4: Doodle Art - Beginner Level
A Beginners Guide To Hand Lettering
Create A Collage
Create A Colour Wheel
How To Draw Cartoon Animals
Five Tips for Best Practices Using Acrylic Paints
Using Art for Therapeutic Purpose
The Psychology of Colour
Silence Your Inner Art Critic
Self Body State Using Watercolours
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Combat Negative Thinking - Create Your Feel Good File
BONUS: What is Mindfulness?
Poetry Made Easy
The Use of Metaphors in Art
Create A Family Tree
A Box of Forgiveness
Event Planning - Balloon Release
Festisite Digital Creations
Create Your Own Handwriting Font
Six Exercises To Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
Nine Easy Tips To Help you Draw Better
Ten Proven Methods To Beat Mental Blocks and To Boost Creativity
Who this course is for:
Anyone wanting to explore their creative side
Anyone wanting to use art as a means of therapy or healing
Anyone looking to lower their stress levels by using active meditation (such as colouring-in)
Anyone wanting to improve on their basic drawing skills
Anyone looking for ways to beat mental blocks
- Ebooks list page : 41324
- 2018-12-01Therapeutic Arts for Coaching and Self Exploration
- 2018-09-27Therapeutic Arts for Coaching and Self Exploration
- 2011-10-20Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury: Evaluating the Evidence
- 2018-11-28Trigger Point Therapy for Foot, Ankle, Knee, and Leg Pain A Self-Treatment Workbook
- 2018-05-10Self-System Therapy for Depression Therapist Guide
- 2018-04-12Self-System Therapy for Depression Therapist Guide
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Negotiating for Self-Leadership in Internal Family Systems Therapy
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Trigger Point Therapy for Foot, Ankle, Knee, and Leg Pain: A Self-Treatment Workbook
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual: Practical DBT for Self-Help, and Individual & Group Treatment Settings
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Holotropic Breathwork: A New Approach to Self-Exploration and Therapy
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Holotropic Breathwork - A New Approach to Self-Exploration and Therapy
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Trigger Point Therapy for Repetitive Strain Injury: Your Self-Treatment Workbook for Elbow, Lower Arm, Wrist, & Hand Pain (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Brain Change Therapy: Clinical Interventions for for Self-Transformation
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Brain Change Therapy: Clinical Interventions for for Self-Transformation
- 2016-12-02The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual Practical DBT for Self-Help, an...
- 2013-03-29Trigger Point Therapy for Foot, Ankle, Knee, and Leg Pain: A Self-Treatment Workbook
- 2012-03-01Arts Activities for Children and Young People in Need: Helping Children to Develop Mindfulness, Spiritual Awareness and Self-Esteem by Diana Coholic - Removed
- 2012-02-28Arts Activities for Children and Young People in Need: Helping Children to Develop Mindfulness, Spiritual Awareness and Self-Esteem by Diana Coholic - Removed
- 2012-02-28Arts Activities for Children and Young People in Need: Helping Children to Develop Mindfulness, Spiritual Awareness and Self-Esteem - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.