Posted on 2019-03-12, by nokia241186.
Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development By Professor John W. Sheffield (auth.), Professor John W. Sheffield, Çiğdem Sheffield (eds.)
2007 | 314 Pages | ISBN: 1402064403 | PDF | 12 MB
Energy and environmental security are truly major problems facing our global economy. Fossil fuels, particularly crude oil, are confined to a few regions of the world and the continuity of supply is governed by dynamic political, economic and ecological factors. These factors conspire to force volatile, often high fossil fuel prices while, at the same time, our environmental policies are demanding a reduction in greenhouse gases and toxic emissions. Thus a coherent energy strategy is required, addressing both energy supply and demand, taking account of the whole energy lifecycle including fuel production, transmission and distribution, and energy conversion, and the impact on energy equipment manufacturers and the end-users of energy systems. In the short term, our aim should be to achieve higher energy efficiency and increased energy supply from local energy sources, in particular renewable energy sources. In the long term, a hydrogen-based economy will have an impact on all these sectors. In view of technological developments, vehicle and component manufacturers, transport providers, the energy industry, and even householders are seriously looking at alternative energy sources and fuels and more efficient and cleaner technologies - especially hydrogen and hydrogen-powered fuel cells.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39688
- 2019-03-05Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1)
- 2011-12-31The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development
- 2017-10-25[PDF] 2004 New and Renewable Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development: Evora, Protugal, 28 June-1 July 2004
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Energy Policies for Sustainable Development Strategies: The Case of Nigeria (Frontiers in African Business Research) - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Energy, Resources and Welfare: Exploration of Social Frameworks for Sustainable Development
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Energy, Resources and Welfare: Exploration of Social Frameworks for Sustainable Development
- 2013-09-242004 New and Renewable Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development
- 2013-09-232004 New and Renewable Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development
- 2013-09-202004 New and Renewable Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development
- 2013-08-11Assessment and Simulation Tools for Sustainable Energy Systems: Theory and Applications (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2011-10-12Using English at Work (Book Audio) - Removed
- 2011-08-01Assessment of Research Needs for Wind Turbine Rotor Materials Technology
- 2019-08-13Spatial Information Technology for Sustainable Development Goals
- 2019-07-16Mechanical Engineering for Sustainable Development State-of-the-Art Research
- 2019-07-14Mechanical Engineering for Sustainable Development; State-of-the-Art Research
- 2019-05-14Building Engagement for Sustainable Development: Challenges of Sustainable Economy in Times of Accelerated Change
- 2019-03-24New and Renewable Technologies for Sustainable Development - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.