Author: Jean Dermine (Author), Youssef F. Bissada (Author)
Date: March 28, 2002
Publisher: Financial Times Prentice Hall
Posted on 2008-02-13, updated at 2008-07-29, by lpgopinath.
- Author: Jean Dermine (Author), Youssef F. Bissada (Author)
- Publisher: Financial Times Prentice Hall
- Publish Date: March 28, 2002
- Pages: 157
Brings together the techniques every banking professional needs to maximize value creation and minimize risk in connection with their ALM capabilities. Covers the entire discipline, offering concise, accessible, practical guidance.
From the Back Cover
As institutional shareholders increase pressure on value creation and as central banks around the world are forcing banks to improve their ALM capabilities, the time has come for every banker to master the tools of Asset and Liability Management, and the control of value creation and risk.
Written for a general business audience by Jean Dermine, an INSEAD expert, Asset and Liability Management is a complete toolbox for those wishing to get to grips with the subject. Unique in its concise, clear and accessible presentation of the concepts, the book steers clear of complex mathematics and presents the tools in an intuitive and simple way by using modern, visual, educational techniques.
The book sheds light on questions such as:
- how do the various pieces of the bank puzzle fit with one another?
- how does each piece of the bank contribute to value creation?
- how does one ensure that risks are being controlled?
- how do you evaluate performances on a risk-adjusted basis?
- how do you price loans to secure the creation of value?
It also includes discussions on profit-center management, pricing credit risk and loan provisioning, and the management of interest rate and liquidity risks.
Threading through the book are a set of exercises with solutions to measure understanding of the concepts as they build on each other.
Packaged with the book is a step-by-step tutorial CD-ROM that focuses on visuals, and exercises with built-in solutions. This can be used as a stand-alone self-learning device or as a tool after reading the book to test and reinforce the concepts learnt.
- Ebooks list page : 1573
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Asset & Liability Management: A Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Asset & Liability Management: A Guide to Value Creation and Risk Control
- 2008-02-13[request]Asset And Liability Management: The Banker's Guide to Value Creation And Risk Control ("Financial Times")
- 2008-02-13[request]Successful Bank Asset/Liability Management: A Guide to the Future Beyond Gap
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2017-11-04[PDF] An Introduction to Banking: Liquidity Risk and Asset-Liability Management
- 2014-01-28Insurance: From Underwriting to Derivatives: Asset Liability Management in Insurance Companies
- 2009-04-08Goal Programming Techniques for Bank Asset Liability Management
- 2008-02-13[request]The Handbook of Asset/Liability Management: State-of-Art Investment Strategies, Risk Controls and Regulatory Required (Hardcover)
- 2008-02-13[request]Bank Asset & Liability Management: Strategy, Trading, Analysis (Wiley Finance) (Hardcover)
- 2007-12-24Goal Programming Techniques for Bank Asset Liability Management
- 2018-11-15Strategic Value Management Stock Value Creation and the Management of the Firm
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Value and Capital Management: A Handbook for the Finance and Risk Functions of Financial Institutions
- 2013-07-29Evolution of Supply Chain Management: Symbiosis of Adaptive Value Networks and ICT
- 2013-07-27Yoon Seok Chang, Harris C. Makatsoris, Howard D. Richards, "Evolution of Supply Chain Management: Symbiosis of Adaptive Value Networks and ICT"
- 2012-08-29Credit: The Complete Guide to Pricing, Hedging and Risk Management [Repost]
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-06-11Evolution of Supply Chain Management: Symbiosis of Adaptive Value Networks and ICT
- 2011-05-12Evolution of Supply Chain Management: Symbiosis of Adaptive Value Networks and ICT (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.