Posted on 2019-01-10, by nokia241186.
Atlantis in the Caribbean: And the Comet That Changed the World, 3rd Edition by Andrew Collins
2016 | ISBN: 1591432650 | English | 528 pages | EPUB | 5 MB
An in-depth investigation of the mounting evidence that Atlantis was located in the Bahamas and Caribbean, near Cuba in particular
* Explains how Atlantis was destroyed by a comet, the same comet that formed the mysterious Carolina Bays
* Reveals evidence of complex urban ruins off the coasts of Cuba and the Bahamas
* Shows how pre-Columbian mariners visited the Caribbean and brought back stories of Atlantis's destruction
* Compares Plato's account with ancient legends from the indigenous people of North and South America, such as the Maya, the QuichÃ©, and the Yuchi of Oklahoma
The legend of Atlantis is one of the most intriguing mysteries of all time. Disproving many well-known Atlantis theories and providing a new hypothesis, the evidence for which continues to build, Andrew Collins shows that what Plato recounts is the memory of a major cataclysm at the end of the last Ice Age 13,000 years ago, when a comet devastated the island of Cuba and submerged part of the Bahaman landmass in the Caribbean. He parallels Plato's account with corroborating ancient myths and legends from the indigenous people of North and South America, such as the Maya of Mesoamerica, the QuichÃ© of Peru, the Yuchi of Oklahoma, the islanders of the Antilles, and the native peoples of Brazil. The author explains how the comet that destroyed Atlantis in the Caribbean was the same comet that formed the mysterious and numerous elliptical depressions, known as the Carolina Bays, found across the mid-Atlantic United States. He reveals evidence of sunken ruins off the coasts of both Cuba and the Bahamas, ancient complexes spanning more than 10 acres that clearly suggest urban development and meticulously planned road systems.
Revealing the identity of Plato's "opposite continent" as ancient America, Collins argues that Plato's story was first carried back to the Mediterranean world by trans-Atlantic mariners, such as the Phoenicians and Carthaginians, as early as the first millennium BC. He offers additional ancient trans-Atlantis trade evidence from Egyptian mummies, Roman shipwrecks in the Western Atlantic, and the African features of giant stone heads in Mexico. Piecing together the final days of Atlantis and the wildfires, earthquakes, tsunamis, days of darkness, and advancement of ice sheets that followed the ancient comet's impact, Collins establishes not only that Atlantis did indeed exist but also that remnants of it survive most obviously in Cuba, Atlantis's original central island.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38544
- 2018-12-20Atlantis in the Caribbean And the Comet That Changed the World, 3rd Edition
- 2013-04-24Topgrading: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance (3rd Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2018-07-30DK - Complete Atlas of the World, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Stats: Modeling the World (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Languages of the World (3rd edition)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Complete Atlas of the World, 3rd Edition
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Languages of the World (3rd edition)
- 2016-08-05Complete Atlas of the World, 3rd Edition
- 2016-07-09Complete Atlas of the World, 3rd Edition
- 2014-06-06The Languages of the World, 3rd edition (Repost)
- 2014-02-10The Languages of the World, 3rd edition
- 2014-02-06The Languages of the World, 3rd edition
- 2012-09-29Stats: Modeling the World (3rd Edition) - Removed
- 2012-02-23The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2012-01-05One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2012-01-01One Goal, Two Paths: Achieving Universal Access to Modern Energy in East Asia and Pacific - The World Bank
- 2011-12-29The Jobs Crisis: Household and Government Responses to the Great Recession in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Directions in Development) - The World Bank
- 2019-01-15Flax Americana A History of the Fibre and Oil That Covered a Continent, 3rd Edition
- 2019-01-10Flax Americana A History of the Fibre and Oil That Covered a Continent, 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.