Posted on 2010-10-31. By anonymous.
Publisher: Kobe U. School of Medicine | 1996 | ISBN n/a | PDF | 78 pages | 9.2 MB
Inspite of tremendous advancement made in the field of infectious diseases during past, many problems still remain. Of the various types of infectious diseases, parasitic infections yet constitute one of the major public health problem particularly in developing countries in tropical and sub-tropical areas. Many people in these areas are suffering from one or more than one parasitic infections and their sequelae. This has been attributed to low socio-economic standards, poor sanitary facilities, Iow education level and limited diagnostic facilities. Rapid and unplanned urbanization has also been found to be associated with the increase of parasitoses. In addition, increasing international travel and business have also contributed to the spread of parasitic diseases in countries once considered to have no or very low rate of parasitic infections. Therefore, the importance of parasitic diseases once said to be confined in developing countries is now emerging in developed countries as well. This atlas has been prepared with an aim to provide a guide to the students of medical sciences and to newly qualified medical practitioners in diagnosing the parasitic diseases. In this atlas, a total of 167 photographs of more than 50 parasites of medical importance and some of the related clinical manifestations have been included. The parasites have been grouped as intestinal and urogenital, and blood and tissue parasites. Parasites like Echinococcus, Toxocara, Anisakis, Gnathostoma, and Spirometra are kept in the group of blood and tissue parasite as they are found in tissues in human. In addition, some of the ectoparasites have also been included. Brief recapitulatory introduction of parasite and respective caption for each of the photograph used have been given on the left. Scanning electron microscopic photographs of some of the parasites have also been included so as to provide an impression about the ultrafine surface structure of the parasites.
- Ebooks list page : 8112
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Medical Parasitology - S. Rai, et al., (Kobe Univ. Sch. of Med, 1996)
- 2017-03-1900876-Atlas of Medical Parasitology - S. Rai, et al., (Kobe Univ. Sch. of Med, 1996)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Diagnostic Medical Parasitology
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Medical Parasitology
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Molecular Medical Parasitology
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Medical Parasitology 1989 ed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Paniker's Textbook of Medical Parasitology (7th edition)
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology - F. Kayser, et al., (Thieme, 2005)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Medical Helminthology and Protozoology 4th ed - P. Chiodini, et al., (Elsevier, 2003)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Essentials of Medical Parasitology
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Atlas of Medical Helminthology and Protozoology
- 2017-03-25Diagnostic Medical Parasitology, 6th Edition
- 2017-03-2102347-[Upload 2017]-Color Atlas of Medical Microbiology - F. Kayser, et al., (Thieme, 2005)
- 2017-03-1900875-Atlas of Medical Helminthology and Protozoology 4th ed - P. Chiodini, et al., (Elsevier, 2003)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Atlas of Medical Helminthology and Protozoology
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Molecular Medical Parasitology
- 2014-03-02Medical Parasitology (Repost)
- 2014-01-28Atlas of Medical Renal Pathology
- 2014-01-26Atlas of Medical Renal Pathology [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.